IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE ~ PLEASE READ

Hey guys!

Sorry to disappoint you that this isn't a chapter...

I won't be updating much at all any more and I'm sorry about that.

I LOVE writing (especially this fanfic because I'm the main character ;) lol) but I don't have the time anymore due to school.

Please don't think 'Oh I have school too but I could still write and amazing fanfic like yours' (oops, sorry not sorry :P) but I'm telling you, no matter how great you are at managing your time, you still wouldn't be able to!

Just to tell you that I am currently in doing the crucial two years of education that my whole life will depend on and be built around... (My GCSE's)

I promise you that whenever I do have time, I will try to write but please, PLEASE bear with me!

I HAVE A NEW FANFIC UP THAT I HAVE FULLY WRITTEN IN MY NOTES CHECK IT OUT

NEW FANFIC IS CALLED 'It Hurts Me to Love You' AND ITS A RIKER LYNCH FANFIC FOR ALL MY FAB RIKER GIRLS! CHECK IT OUT!

ALSO I HAVE MY RYDELLINGTON FANFIC UP TOO SO CHECK THAT OUT ASWELL PLEASE!

ALSOOOOO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @chxrlielynch

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!

(Sorry if this does not make sense, it's almost midnight and I'm tired but I thought I better tell you all!)

Happy halloween for tomorrow

I'll give you some candy if you check out my other fanfics and comment what you think about them ;P🎃👻🍬

Scared about what you all will think about this...

But please don't give up on me...

~ Charl x