Baths and Bubbles ~ Chapter 48

Ross POV

"Ross,Charl are you okay?" Mom asked concerned as she passed me a towel which I wrapped round Charl's waist.

"Yeah,we're fine!" I smiled.

From the corner of my eye,I saw Charl's lips curl into a cute smile,causing me to smile even more...

"I'll go and run you a bath!" Mom said while walking into the bedroom and continuing into the bathroom Charl shared with Rydel.

Charl wraps the slightly wet towl around both of our shoulders.

"Coss..." Rocky smirked as he strutted past us.

Rydel and Ratliff joined us,instead of a towel being draped over Rydel's shoulder,it was Ratliff's arm.

"You had that scene rehearsed,didn't you buddy?" Ratliff smirked while nudging me slightly.

"Yeah," I bluntly replied. "I can predict the weather can't I?"

Charl smirked and cunningly said "He isn't the weather guy, but he said,and I quote 'Beacuse I checked my phone maybe?' Followed by a smirk,as well as holding up his phone,so that I could see with my own eyes,that it was about to rain."

Ratliff smirked,satisfied with what Charl had just told him.

"I'm not even going to lie,it was cute and I liked it..." Charl blushed.

"I liked it too..." I smiled,wrapping my arm securely round Charl's waist.

"Aw! That was too cute!" Rydel giggled.

"You've got a keeper there Charl." Ratliff winked.

"CHARL, YOUR BATH IS READY!" Mom shouted across the bus.

"THANK YOU STORMIE,I'M COMING NOW!" Charl gratefully replied.

"Mario Karts?" Ratliff asked Rydel.

"Mario Karts!" Rydel grinned.

"Maybe Mario Karts will be our always?" Ratliff smirked.

"Ratliff,I'm an banana peel,ready to make you slip over and explode. I can't do that to you... I don't want to hurt you,I hope you understand..." Rydel giggled.

"You guys are so random..." I smiled.

"And,that's my cue to leave..." Charl laughed.

Charl's POV

"Thanks Stormie!" I smiled as she walked out of the bathroom.

"No problem,now go in and relax!" Stormie replied.

I love Stormie,she's like a second mom to me.

Before I walk into the bathroom,I walk to my dresser.

I sigh as I see that the drawing still hasn't shown up and then fumble round in the draws for some extra clothes to put on after,and also a blue bikini,just incase someone steals my clothes,I won't have to run about naked and also incase someone accidentally walks in on me...

I strip off my wet clothes,and dump them in the pink laundry basket,situated in the corner of the bathroom.

I dry myself slightly and then get changed into my lacy blue bikini.

The bath looks like heaven,filled to the top with bubbles.

It smells divine,like vanilla cupcakes with strawberry sprinkles.

I walked over and climbed into my lusciously warm bath.

About a second or two later there was a knock on the door.