Milkshake and Tickles ~ Chapter 45

Charl's POV

I stand on the boring,grey concrete pavement outside the service stop and wait for Ross to lock up the bus.

The smell of bacon and eggs wafts around in the air,causing my stomach to rumble multiple times.

"Let's go!" Ross grinned stepping down from the bus step and interlocking his long fingers with mine.

Ross and I walk to Ed's Diner,a 50's style restaurant.

"Wow!" I grin as I walk through the door,admiring the beautiful 50's style furniture and the waitresses gorgeous,colourful dresses.

"This is so cool!" Ross smiled.

"I know right! I love this sort of stuff!"

Ross leads me to a table booth and we sit down on the red chairs opposite each other.

"Hey! My names Kathy,and I'm gunna be your waitress!" A pretty red head on roller skates smiled.

"Hey,I love your dress." I smile admiring the pink poofy dress.

"Thanks!" Kathy grinned graciously. "Can I get you guys something to drink?"

"Yes please,I'll have a milkshake."

"Make that two milkshakes!" Ross chimed in.

"Two milkshakes coming back up!" Kathy smiled writing down our orders into a little notebook.

"So,how's it going?" Ross smirked,raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing much really... Just out on a breakfast date..."

Ross's face lit up as soon as I said the word 'date'.

"This is a date?" Ross answered surprised.

"Yeah,I guess so." I smiled.

"Here you guys go!" Kathy smiled as she placed one milkshake down on the table with two straws.

I looked at Ross and he looked at me.

"Uhh,we ordered two milkshak--" Ross began before I cut him off.

"Thank you! Can we have the menu please?"

"Sure! Here you go!" Kathy grinned handing us both a menu.

I didn't even have to flick through the menu, I knew what I wanted, and what I wanted was waffles.

I decided to make it look as if I was reading the menu therefore I skimmed over each page.

"Can I have a plate of waffles with strawberries please?" I politely asked.

"Of course!" Kathy replied,scribbling down my order.

"Can I please have a stack of pancakes with extra maple syrup?" Ross asked hopefully.

"Certainly! Coming right up!" Kathy beamed,roller skating away.

Ross smirked,leaned forward and drank through one of the the straws.

I copied him,grinning as I did.

"One milkshake with two straws hmm?" Ross asked me.

"Yes,well done Ross,you can count..." I sarcastically replied.

"You love me really."

"Sure I do..."

"You do,and you know it."

Ross leaned towards me and rested his arms on the table.

"Say 'Ross Lynch is the sexiest man alive and I want him to be mine right now!'"

"Ew,no!" I squealed.

Ross held his arms out and started tickling my neck.

His long fingers wriggled around,similar to what Mr.Tickles does...

He knew that being tickled was my one weakness...

"R-ooooo-sss! STOP!" I panted between breaths.

"Say it and I'll stop!"

"Ross Lynch is the..." I began.

"Ross Lynch is the what?" Ross enquired.

"The sexiest man alive and I want him to be mine right now!" I shouted quickly.

Ross stopped immediately and smirked to himself as I rubbed my neck and torso while panting.

"I uhh..." Ross rubbed that back of his neck.

"You uhh what?" I teased Ross.

"I was wondering if uhhh..." Ross continued,looking me right in the eye.

He looked scared,as if he was worried about what the answer might be...

I wonder what he wants to ask me and if I can answer it the way he wants me too...

Authors Note

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while,I had writers block...

This chapter isn't very good,but I did try my best...

QOTD ~ What did you think of this chapter?

I need at least 15 comments and 28 votes to update again sometime soon!

Remember, please don't comment 'update' or just writing random letters/numbers. I need to know wether you enjoyed the chapter or not so that I can know how to improve my writing :)

Please vote comment and fan!

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY RYDELLINGTON FANFIC :)

~ Charl x