Pinky Promises ~ Chapter 40

Ross POV

Charl reached down and started playing with my fingers,twirling them around and tickling my hands.

"Stop!" I giggled as her silky hands grazed over my skin.

"It's fun!" Charl grinned emphasising the letter 'n'.

"It tickles!" I whined like a little boy.

"Naw,does Rossy not like it?"

"Nope,Rossy does not like it."

"Nice third person reference there." Charl mischievously smirked.

I smirk and give Charl a flirtatious wink.

Charl started singing along with the song playing on the film.

"Told you. Endings are the best part." I quoted from the film.

"Your such a wierdo." Charl replied quoting Becca.

I leaned forward and kissed her like what happens in the film.

Everytime my lips collide with Charl I feel like I'm on top of the world.

I love her.

She's my everything.

I would give anything to make her happy.

Even though I can feel her smiling into this amazing kiss I can tell she's upset over Riker.

It breaks my heart seeing her so upset hand I can't do anything to fix it...

"Ross,you know when Riker comes home..."

"Yes?"

"Don't hurt him,he'll be drunk and I don't want you to get hurt - or puked on either..."

"I won't..." I replied through gritted teeth.

"Ross,it should be me who hates him,not you. Just don't hurt him,for my sake..." Charl sensibly replied and kissed my clenched fists.

As her heavenly lips touched my skin,my hands automatically unclenched themself as if someone had pulled them back.

I nodded,smiling and running a hand through my hair.

"Promise me you won't hurt him?" Charl asked holding out her pinky.

"I promise..." I replied interlocking our pinkies together.

As my pinky interlocked with hers I leaned down and kissed them sweetly.

I looked up as I did to a Charl who was blushing and grinning cutely.

"Good..." Charl smiled through a yawn.

"Tired?"

"Mhmm..." Charl nodded her head,while getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I followed her footsteps into my bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush,changed into my pyjamas then I walked into her bathroom.

I slowly crept up behind Charl who was too busy brushing her teeth to notice me in the mirror behind her.

I wrapped my arms around Charl's waist and laughed as she jumped.

"Don't scare me like that!" Charl squeeled loudly.

"Shhh,you know you love it..." I smirked,resting my chin on Charls head.

"Shutup and brush your teeth Shor..."

"Or I could do this..." I flirtatiously replied pecking Charl on the lips.

"Woah... Wrong bathroom..." Rocky screamed loudly,running out of the door.

"GUYS I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES THIS TIME! COSS WERE KISSING!" Rocky's voice trailed off as he ran back into the living room,probably hyperventilating.

"I'm sorry,what did you say?" Charl smiled as she kissed me again.

"Now brush your teeth..." Charl said,while pushing my head away.

"Ok..."

I quickly did as I was told and brushed my teeth,then I grabbed Charl and hauled her over my shoulder.

"Bed time for you missy..." I smirk as Charl flails her legs around.

"Ross!" Charl whined while throwing her tooth brush back in the sink.

I place Charl in bed then I get in next to her and pull the covers over our head.

"I love you more than words can tell..." I whispered softly into Charls ear.

"I love you too..." Charl smiled kissing me softly.

I pulled Charl onto my body and we both snuggled in,together.

Authors Note

Hey guys!

CHAPTER 40 WOOO!

Late update I know,I've been revising for tests and have been doing school work as well.

QOTD ~ What did you think of this chapter?

OOOH GUYS I HAVE NEWS I STARTED WRITING A RYDELLINGTON FANFIC AND ITS UP ON WATTPAD NOW SO IF YOU COULD REAS IT THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

It's called 'Sh,your Rydellingtons Showing'

Pleas can you no comment 'too short' or 'update please' because it took me a long time to come up with the ideas for the chapter and I also like to read what you guys actually think of my writing :)

I need at least 16 comments and 27 votes to update again sometime soon.

Please vote comment and fan.

~ Charl x