Pillow Forts and Full On Kisses ~ Chapter 25

Riker picks me up bridal style,like Ross had done earlier and carries me back to the bus.

"Charlie,what's happened?" Riker asked while placing me onto his bed.

"He said he loves Laura and all the pictures of us kissing are edits..." I sniffed.

"Aw Charl,I'm sure he didn't mean it. Ross loves you, I'm sure of it!" Riker half heartily replied.

"He s-sounded so serious Riker..."

"He's an actor though,that's his job."

"He was probably acting to be my friend then. Why would he love me anyway? Any girl would cut off their right arm to be Ross Lynch's girlfriend. He could do way better than me..."

"Charl shutup you know for a fact that Ross is your bestfriend! He would easily cut off his right arm to be your boyfriend. Your gorgeous,pretty,funny,beautiful,perfect and an amazing friend. He would be an idiot to lose you."

"Thanks Riker, I'm sorry about all this. I needed to get it all off my chest..."

"It's fine,I'll always help you! Even if you don't want my help your getting it!"

Riker leaned forward and started tickling my sides.

"R-r-iker! Get. Off. I. Can't. Breathe!" I screamed in between a fit of giggles.

My cheeks were getting redder and I was laughing harder and harder every second Rikers long fingers grazed my stomach and neck.

"Your cute when you blush..." Riker laughed

I stare at him with wide eyes.

Did Riker just call me cute?

I mean he's the cute one...

CHARL SHUT UP YOU CANT JUST MOVE FROM ONE BOY TO HIS BROTHER.

I honestly can't help it...

His chocolate brown eyes are just exhilarating.

His bleach blonde hair hangs close to his head which looked as fluffy as a Easter chick.

His big,perfectly perfect peach lips look like they could easily smother mine in a amazing full on kiss...

How haven't I noticed this before?

"Did I um,just say that out loud?" Riker asked blushing himself

"Uh,yeah..." I began "you look cute when you blush too"

"Thanks" Riker grinned

"Riker,can we make a fort?" I cutely batted my eyelashes

"Yes! Let's do this thing!"

Riker grabbed a pillow and threw it on the ground.

"That can be the Royal Throne!" Riker smiled

I walk over and sit down on the 'Royal Throne'

"You may bow,boy"

"Your majesty!" Riker curtsied

"Build me a fort,you peasant!" I giggled

I watched as Riker placed pillow after pillow on the floor and hung numerous brightly coloured blankets from each bunk.

"Your fort my majesty!" Riker smiled sitting down next to me in our fort

"You did an excellent job Sir Riker Anthony Lynch." I giggled resting my head on his broad shoulder.

"So I'm a Sir now?" Riker flirtatiously smirked