Section Two - Get Well Soon

Imagine - You're at home while Zak is across the country filming. You're not feeling so good, so Zak sends you this photo with the caption saying, "Hope you feel better sweetie! I love you!"

Get Well Soon

Zak and the crew are in Florida for their new location, you wanted to attend, but a seasonal cold kept you from doing so. You coughed so much that you thought you were going to cough up one of your lungs.

Zak insisted that you stay at his house while he was gone so that you could keep an eye on Gracie and CeCe, Zak's production assistant, could keep an eye on you. You wouldn't tell CeCe, but she sometimes was the source of yours and Zak's arguments, when you were mad enough, you would accuse him of cheating on you with her because she was over at his house for work.

You and Gracie are snuggled in Zak's king-sized bed watching an old episode of Ghost Adventures. As you giggle slightly at Zak's old hair style, you basically stuff your nose with tissues as it refused to stop flushing.

-"Gracie, you lucky pup! I hate being sick!" You sneezed with minor tears coming from your stuffed and bloodshot eyes.

Gracie whined as her brain processed your voice tone as playful. You smiled at her actions before your phone vibrated from a text. You knew it was Zak or one of the guys because you had set a certain ringtone for their notifications.
You smiled at Zak's photo message: "I hope you feel better sweetie! I love you!" and in the photo, Zak is presenting a handsome/boyish smirk as he's standing in front of a board that has a cartoonish red car on it that says, 'Have a fabulous day!'

You want to shed happy tears at his thought towards you, but you knew crying would actually make your sinuses worse, so you just reply happily, "Awe! Such a cutie! Thank you for sending that! It made my day 100x better! I love you too!" Zak replied, letting you know that he made it safely to Florida for the next investigation.