Chapter 19: Celebration

Comincia dall'inizio

"That's what you get for drinking here alone.... In the winery." Seungkwan chuckled.

"Whatever." I replied as I lied down again and closed my eyes

"Isn't it uncomfortable there?" I heard Sun Jung asked.

"Like I said, I'm too drunk to go to my tent." I replied.

"I don't we just let him stay at the tent?" I heard Seungkwan asked.

"Do you want to get by our commander? He only agreed with us drinking just by now. You know what that means?" I heard Sun Jung said.

"You two can go back to your tent now. Go to your Commander Zhang." I said.

"Sure..." I heard them said.

I listened to their footsteps go away from me.

I was about to fall asleep until I suddenly heard some footsteps travelling around... and a scent of... Alcohol everywhere.

I quickly opened my eyes and stood up. I found two men, dressed in black outfit. They are throwing the alcohol everywhere.

They are trying to burn us.

"ENEMIES!" I shouted and dashed towards them.

They got startled and faced me. Unsheathing their swords.

I kicked one of them in the face and grabbed the sword of him.

I'll use his sword as my weapon.

I saw the other guy, dashed towards me. I ducked and thrusted the sword forward to the other guy's stomach and ripped his intestines off of his body.

I quickly faced the remaining opponent. He looked at me with his terrified eyes. I angled the sharp part to his neck. He was about to beg but... I swung the sword, cutting his neck.

His head fell to the floor. His body slowly fall to the side of his head.

I heard footsteps going towards my direction. Around four people. I quickly faced them, aiming my sword at them. To my surprise....

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" Sun Jung asked while look at the sword I am aiming on them.

It was her, Seungkwan, Yerin and Commander Zhang who approached me.

I threw the sword away and explained, "I thought you were one of them."

They looked at the lifeless bodies right beside me.

"I think I'm gonna vomit." Yerin stated when she saw ehat happened to those guys tried to burn the camp.

"They must be one of our enemies but managed to escape." Commander Zhang said.

"Indeed." I said while looking at the dead bodies.

"I'll search if there are somebody still left." Seungkwan said as he leave us.

I tried to walk, Reality hit me. I'm still drunk so I lose balance and fall into the ground.

"Ow..." I hissed in pain.

"Well... He's still drunk." I heard Sun Jung said.

"Shut up." I said as I stood up.

"Sure... Let's go Yerin. Let's follow Seungkwan." Sun Jung said as she left with Yerin.

The world is spinning. I shook my head to get myself back to senses.

I suddenly felt someone wrapped his arm around my waist as he took my arm, wrapping it around his shoulders as my support.