🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃🄼🄰🅁🄴

Sweat trickled down her forehead, back arching from the bed as her lips twitched. A hand moved over her stomach while the feeling of suddenly wanting to vomit took over her.

Dahyun was having yet another nightmare, something Momo was not aware of. She was a heavy and messy sleeper and Dahyun didn't want to take away the few hours her mind was letting her rest, finally putting the blame of Nayeon's death away for a while as she slept in peace.

The physical pain had been wearing off, unlike the mental, but the fact she felt so tired and sick lately was making matters worse.

"It's nothing, just the flu." Chaeyoung had said, reassuringly over text.

Dahyun hadn't been to school for more than three weeks , not that either her parents or teachers cared. She couldn't stand up without feeling dizzy or cry, the images from the day that scarred her playing on repeat.

She was now locked inside her bathroom, head against the shower wall as she waited anxiously. Dahyun had every reason to believe this was a part of what Jaegyu did to her.

Her small hands shook as she waited for the stick to reveal the results of her pregnancy test and she held her breath, letting the hot water running from the shower soak her.

Brows furrowed, breathing got louder, and short legs kicked the covers from off her  body. Dahyun was panicking, wanting to wake up but not being able to.

The faint sob spilling from her lips turned into loud wailing, eyes blurring for the tears and closing tightly. Dahyun wished she could delete this memory from her head forever, not having to remember back to it after many years.

The girl grabbed Momo's hand from beside her, mouth opening in attempts of screaming through her nightmare.

Nothing came out.

Positive.

Dahyun's pregnancy test was positive and she felt her world collide. There was no way in hell she could tell her mother or friends about it.

Tears fell from her closed eyes, limbs starting to shake as the nightmare got real. So real Dahyun could feel the pain all over again.

She couldn't keep it.

Yet she couldn't kill it.

Her head banged against the wall in frustration, shaky fingers dropping the stick and rushing to turn off the water.

She had to think. Dahyun had to decide and quickly.

She panted loudly, nails digging to the skin of Momo's arms. Her desire to wake up and end this nightmare was strong as it was the one of moving on, though not strong enough for her to actually do so. The thought of her not being able to move quickly enough in her relationship with Momo, leading her to getting tired and bored, was pushing her deeper into her pain. It almost felt like she had time traveled back to these days sometimes.

Dahyun's legs swayed back and forth on her seat as she waited, mind racing in search of what she truly wanted and if going there was truly the best option for her.

It's not like she had another choice anyway. If anyone found out, she was dead.

So she pulled her mask higher on her face and stood up when her name was called, hesitantly walking in the doctor's office. Her gaze never moved from the floor as the doctor went on and on, talking about the procedure and pretending to be sorry because of Dahyun's situation.

In a heartbeat she was laying down, biting down onto her bottom lip as she tried not to cry. Although she was not legal and was risking so much by going to the doctor's office without consulting her parents, Dahyun had decided it was for the best. She could handle feeling like a terrible person for the rest of her life, it's not like she wasn't feeling disgusted with herself already.

Hands shaking her body and whispers by her ear couldn't get her out of the nightmare that felt like it was going on forever. The past events of her life were slowly passing by, awakening the darkest of her days. The days she had fought to get over many years ago.

Dahyun cried throughout the whole procedure, disappointed in herself and feeling as if she could never look herself in the mirror and not see a monster.

She had done it.

Dahyun had ended her pregnancy.

A pair of lips landed on her forehead, Momo's hands now moving on top of Dahyun's, the ones she used to push her nails into the older's skin. She whispered and waited for her to wake up, brushing a few hairs out of her face.

Dahyun walked out of the clinic, swollen lips and eyes hidden behind her mask and under her bucket hat as she slowly walked home. It hurt, walking, breathing. Everything hurt.

Dahyun was a bad person.

Dahyun will always be a bad person.

"Honey," her eyes shot open, tears streaming down her flushed cheek as the loudest of sobs echoed in Momo's room "Calm down, it was just a nightmare."

Dahyun pulled her hand away from raven head's arm, breath hitching when facing the marks her own nails had left. She looked around and sighed, trying to speak and apologize to Momo for waking her up, but being unable to speak.

"It's alright," the older reassured "I'm here."

Momo was. She really was. And it seemed too good to be true, to the point Dahyun worried. However, it was pointless. Worrying about Momo leaving was pointless, especially when she brought Dahyun closer and held her until she calmed down.

"I won't ever leave," she mumbled "I know you're scared." her hands lowering down to her hips, but instead resting on her stomach.

Of course Momo knew, Dahyun would regularly mumble in her sleep
about it. Even the time where they weren't together.

"Why am I suddenly feeling so scared?" asked the younger "Days ago I compared myself to the moon."

Dahyun snuggled her head in the crook of Momo's neck, enjoying her scent and her jet black hair that tickled her nose as she heard her speak.

"Because this is real," Momo whispered "What we have. It's actually happening and can get terrifying sometimes, especially when the only thing you think about is me getting tired of waiting for you."

"But Jeong—"

"If I ever die, you're coming with me," she teased "Seriously though, take your time. I don't want you to feel pressured to do things because you're with me."

Dahyun huffed, lips brushing against Momo's skin on her neck. Come to think of it, Momo was the only person—apart from her very close friends—that she felt comfortable being in physical contact with. Normally, just a simple touch would cause her a panic attack, but from the day they met and until now, Dahyun was never afraid of Momo touching her.

"I want to," the younger mumbled "Do stuff."

Maybe it was the smile on her face the first day they met, the one that she thought God spent hours making, that made her feel like she would always be safe around Momo.

"You will, only when you're ready," Momo's yawned, resting her jaw on top of Dahyun's head "We have so long to figure everything out."

Dahyun hummed, pulling away as she looked up at her girlfriend. She only sported a big dark blue t-shirt and her hair was messy, eyes half-lidded and lips plump. Her cheeks were naturally red and the way her tongue came out to glide over her lips every once in a while had Dahyun dying to kiss her. To—

"What are you looking at?" Momo laughed, following the younger's gaze that scanned her body "Oh my gosh, Dahyun!"

"E-Eh?" she stuttered, laying back down and hugging the older.

"Only when you're ready," repeated Momo "Right now, all I really want, I have."

The younger nodded, she did too.