🅃🄷🄴 🄷🄰🅁🄳 🅆🄰🅈

"So, are they together?" Mina asked, hand in hand with Chaeyoung as they walked.

The pair was heading to professor Ahn's---and Mina's--house to confront him about doing a paternity test. The brunette needed written proof of her relation with Momo and for her to really trust Mina, tests had to be taken.

"I don't know, it's been days and that's all she told me. Just a kiss." Chaeyoung shrugged, eyes widening once they walked onto Mina's neighborhood. Everyone seemed to be something more than rich over there, the houses were huge and pretty and there was at least one pool in each of them. The gardens were well taken care of and clean as well.

"It was two, actually," Mina giggled when Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows "Momo told me."

"You talk to Momo? And about my bestfriend?" the blonde asked.

"We said we'd start over," Mina replied "Some nights ago, when it happened, she called me freaking out once Dahyun fell asleep. It was hilarious!"

It sounded like Momo had won the lottery that night. Her voice was high pitched and she breathed heavily, having a really hard time keeping her squeals of excitement down so Dahyun wouldn't wake up.

"It's okay with you, right?" Chaeyoung questioned, stopping in her tracks for a while.

"Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?" the brunette replied.

"Because, you know, were in love with her." Chaeyoung mumbled, fingers tracing figure eights on the back of Mina's hand.

"Was. A very long time ago," Mina smiled "I'm glad she finally decided to let what we had go. It's healthier for her."

The blonde grinned, standing on her tip-toes as she pecked Mina's cheek and later tugged on her hand to keep walking.

"Dahyun has liked Momo for so long." she blurted out and Mina laughed.

"I can tell," the brunette responded "That's why she's always there."

"Yeah," Chaeyoung sighed, fanning herself "Dahyun does that a lot."

The weather was hot again and walking up a hill to Mina's villa was definitely not helping the younger cool down. She had already started to sweat profusely even if the pair had started walking a few moments ago.

"You sound upset. What's up?"

"I'm just, I don't know, concerned. I guess." Chaeyoung mumbled, dragging her feet on the pavement.

"About Dahyun?" Mina questioned as turned her head to the side.

"Mhm," the younger hummed "I don't want her to get hurt."

The brunette grinned, bringing Chaeyoung closer. They were getting near their destination.

"She won't. Momo is a nice girl." she reassured.

"That I know," Chaeyoung spoke "But what if she isn't over this yet, over you."

Chaeyoung knew she was being silly, but she couldn't afford Dahyun getting hurt once again. Especially from Momo who she seemed to like from the first time they met. Dahyun rarely ever opened up to people and now that she had finally let Momo in, any wrong move could lead to the younger getting completely torn apart.

"She totally is," Mina spoke "Have you seen her heart eyes for Dahyun?"

"Yeah," the blonde sighed "I guess I'm overthinking again."

The brunette chuckled as she waited for the gates to her luxurious home to open, ruffling Chaeyoung's hair.

"How about you give your brain a little rest?" she asked, eyeing the dog that came running at her direction "Ray-chan will help."