🅁🄾🄾🄼🄼🄰🅃🄴

Dressed in a baggy shirt and baggy pants, Dahyun barged into the dorm with the biggest smile on her face.

"What is it again?" the voice of her roomate, Jihyo sounded.

Park Jihyo was usually quiet, liked to stay inside, and read good books over a warm cup of coffee. She stated socializing was a lot of work and very stressing and that she would only do it if completely necessary.

"I just came back from school and—" Dahyun started, eyeing the girl "Wait! Where's Chae?"

Ah, yes! Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung, the free spirited and very social bean. She has been friends with the two girls since they were in diapers.

"Did someone call my name?" the said girl asked, walking into the room with a paintbrush between her lips and a white, stained, and probably four sizes bigger t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Jihyo facepalmed, calmly sipping from her cup.

"I'm arting" Chaeyoung proudly said, wipping her hands in her shirt before ruffling her short, blonde hair.

"Huh?"

"Art-ing..I'm arting."

"Yeah, okay." the older sighed, giving up on communicating with the girl.

"Can I talk now, please?" Dahyun excitedly laughed. Excitment was the word that defined her and most of the times her overly energetic behaviour annoyed all of her friends.

"Please," Jihyo whined "I have stuff to—"

"Hush! So, you know how much of a hard working student I am—" the girl started and both of her friends laughed "Hey, stop! I was saying that my Algebra professor is conducting a very intresting and helpful class." she continued, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No way!" Chaeyoung shouted "He's a fucking perv."

"Come on Chae~" Dahyun sang out "He's not a perv, just..lonely."

"He is actually really kind," Jihyo spoke up "He has helped me a lot with that paper I had to complete." she smiled and let her cup on the table.

"What's the class then? If it's a yoga class I'm not coming." the younger asked, remembering the time Dahyun had dragged them to a yoga class filled with elderly people and a very creepy instructor.

"Chae, we're in college," Jihyo sighed "There's no.such thing as yoga classes."

"She's right." Dahyun smirked "It's something more useful. Something all three of us need!"

"Will you tell us?" the blonde whined, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"No, I won't," Dahyun laughed "Just be in this class tommorow after your own finishes." she grinned, giving the two a piece of paper and later, running to her room and jumping on her bed.

"This can't be good." Jihyo breathed out and looked at Chaeyoung.

They knew their friend. She always came up with the weirdest and most irritating ideas, that always ended up badly.

-kimwig