🄿🄾🄾🄻

Chaeyoung didn't know what to expect when Mina had messaged her, saying to meet her at the bar by the pool table at around nine o'clock. However, the younger didn't hesitate, she could use a break from the squatting and Dahyun anyway.

The girls had been fighting a lot ever since Mina had kissed Chaeyoung some weeks ago. Neither Dahyun nor Chaeyoung would be going home for break, the latter's family didn't want to do anything with a 'filthy gay'. As for Dahyun, she wanted to spend time with friends. That's what she had said at least. But Chaeyoung didn't care, she was mad at the older for always shouting at her. Their fights were so frequent and annoying, Jihyo had decided to crash at Sana's place most of the nights.

"You're here." Mina spoke, elbows propped on the edges of the pool table.

"I am." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. The place was empty and Mina's stare was very intimidating.

"How have you been?" the girl asked, gaze softening when Chaeyoung groaned, picking up a wooden cue.

"I'm so pissed," the younger whined, aiming with her cue before hitting the cue ball maybe too harshly as it caused four of the balls to almost bounce off the table. "Dahyun has been acting like it's my fault Momo can't get over you. Like what am I supposed to do?"

"Let Dahyun be," Mina said, taking a cue too "Momo is strong, I'm pretty sure she's already over it. Just in denial."

"Of what?" Chaeyoung questioned as she examined the way Mina successfully potted two balls without even trying.

"Of me finally moving on," the brunette said, waiting for the girl to continue playing and smiling when she missed for the second time "Of me finding someone else after falling so hard in love with her."

"You've already found someone?" even if knowing the answer to it, Chaeyoung needed clarification.

"Yes, I have." Mina smirked, potting another ball before using some chalk on her cue while laughing at the way Chaeyoung struggled to strike the cue ball.

"I'd love to meet them some day," the younger smiled "Why are we here, though? I though you were supposed to be at your parents' house."

"I was," Mina sighed, having only a few hours she had come back "But I just can't be around my father anymore. He keeps trying to talk to me and approach me, it's just really annoying!" she hissed, gripping the wooden cue.

"Hey! It's okay," Chaeyoung said, attempting to reach out to the girl "Though I think you need to talk to him about it, about whatever it's going on." she smiled, failing to pot the balls on the table once again and whining loudly after.

"This doesn't really matter now," Mina smirked leaving her cue and moving to the girl, settling behind her. "Let's just enjoy this date."

"Oh, so this is a date?" Chaeyoung giggled, slightly blushing when Mina's hands came in contact with her arms. The older guided the younger's arms, showing her the proper way of holding the cue.

"Unless you don't want it to be." the girl whispered, smiling when Chaeyoung finally got the shot and cheered.

"Of course I want it to be," Chaeyoung spoke as she turned around to face the older, arms wrapping around her neck "Do you?"

"That's why we're here." Mina breathed out,  hands moving on Chaeyoung's waist and pulling her up on top the pool table.

"Woah, okay. Bold much!" the girl was now on eye level with Mina, quietly chuckling at their height difference.

"Honestly, that's the first time I'm being so bold." Mina admitted before leaning forward and kissing the corner of Chaeyoung's lips.

"Relatable." the younger shrugged, grabbing Mina's face and pulling her close until their lips locked.

It would've been really cliche to say that there was a spark between them, that both of their heartbeats intensified or stomachs twisted as they kissed. None of this happened. They were both calm, enjoying the moment they've both been waiting for so long but none took the first step. Because, when you're with the right person, there is no stress. Being with them calms your nerves down, like a big cup of hot chocolate after you have just gotten into your warm and cozy house, after coming in from the freezing atmosphere of the outdoors on a winter day.

Mina's mouth travelled downwards, leaving kisses on Chaeyoung's jawline and neck before returning up to peck her nose

"So, I remember saying you wanted to meet the one I've found," the older mumbled against the skin of Chaeyoung's exposed shoulder "The one that drives me crazy at times."

"Yeah, I did say that," Chaeyoung panted as she desperately tried to hold in a moan "When are we meeting?" the younger whimpered, hands gripping at Mina's hair as the latter moved lower.

"When I make her mine." Mina mumbled, looking up at Chaeyoung with pleading eyes.

"And when is..that?"

"I don't know, it really depends on you." the older smiled before pushing Chaeyoung down on the table.

"Wait! Aren't people outside? the younger moaned, trying to push older away.

"Nope," Mina smirked, they had all the place to their selves. The older had booked the whole bar for a 'private party' no one seemed to be invited. Apart from Chaeyoung, of course. "So what do you say?"

"Fuck it." Chaeyoung breathed out, pulling the older on top of her again.

"That's my baby." Mina teased, pecking the girl's lips once again before clothes flew around the room in just a few seconds.