🄳🄰🅃🄴, 🄰 🄵🅁🄸🄴🄽🄳🄻🅈 🄳🄰🅃🄴

"I really don't get why you have to drag me out tonight," Momo groaned as she followed Dahyun, who had insisted they go out tonight "I thought you didn't like going out that much and always scolded me when I did."

"People grow." the younger laughed, turning to grab Momo's hand to force her to walk faster.

"Gosh! Can you at least slow down?" Momo whined, eyebrows pinched together and tongue sticking out from the side of her mouth as she limped closer to the girl "These heels are killing me."

"I told you to dress formally, but I didn't mean like going on an award show or something!" Dahyun retorted, halting her steps to look at Momo "You never wear heels anyway, how did you suddenly decided to wear them?"

"I wanted to try something different." the brunette lied, holding onto Dahyun's shoulder as they continued walking near the restaurant the latter had picked for their outing.

Momo wanted to seem pretty tonight, she wanted to make a good impression on the younger and laughed at how pathetic she was actually looking. It was pathetic, Dahyun already had an impression of her and there was nothing that could change it. The younger still believed Momo was in love with Mina and after Momo told her multiple times that it was not at all true, she continued believing it. Dahyun would only be convinced if Momo talked to Mina, which was unlucky judging from their last, very awkward and anger-filled encounter.

"Stop lying, I can see right trough you at this point," the younger scoffed "What is it? Do you have a new date after this?"

"With you, asshat!"

"Ah yes! a date, a friendly date," Dahyun mumbled, rolling her eyes "I think we agreed on you completely getting over Mina and then dating new people."

Dahyun was the epitome of dumb, Momo concluded. With a loud sigh and trying to catch up with the younger storming off, Momo took off her heels and speed walked next to her.

"I'm over her, Dahyun! I told you, like, a thousand times already," the brunette ran her fingers through her hair, another frustrated sigh spilling from her red colored lips "And I'm not dating. Who am I supposed to date? Everyone fucking sucks."

Another lie. There were plenty people to date, capable of treating Momo right. Well, not a lot. Just one.

"I'll try to believe it," Dahyun clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, playfully hitting Momo's shoulder "Now, put on your shoes. We're here."

Momo looked at her best friend pushing open the door and forced a laugh, putting on her shoes and joining her on the table Dahyun had chosen. A table for two, near the heavy glass door.

"Can we even afford this place?" the brunette laughed, taking a look around on the place before freezing in place, eyes laying on the pair a few tables away

"My cousin works here, it's on the house." Dahyun giggled, placing her hand on top of Momo's on the table when realizing where she was looking at.

"I-Intresting." the contact made Momo move her gaze from the brunette to the younger in front of her as she picked up the menu.

"What are you having?" Dahyun asked, eyes quickly scanning the menu. She wouldn't have to order anything anyway, they would be too busy going about with their plan to eat "There are a lot of fancy dishes in here, please don't pick something jokbal based. Besides it's my treat, well, my cousin's."

Chaeyoung had come up with a wonderful plan one day, after one of her fights with Dahyun before break ended. They spend a lot of time planning it and were determined to not miss their only chance, to do everything so it can work. Both girls knew the pair of exes very well, they had been spending so much time together that they knew what their reactions in certain events would be. And that's were the plan was based on, reactions. If their assumptions about Momo and Mina's reactions were correct, the whole plan would run smoothly and in their favor.

"Hm, I don't know what I'm having yet," Momo tapped her chin and Dahyun laughed. Food was the best distraction, especially for the older, the biggest foodie to ever exist. "Although, plate eight seems--"

"You know what?" the younger cut in as she checked the time on her phone "Keep your idea in mind. I'll quickly go to the restroom to wash up, alright?"

"Okay.." the brunette let out, watching Dahyun hurry to the bathroom, her gaze later moving towards Mina. The younger sat on the table alone, dark brown orbs fixated on the glowing screen of her phone as she waited for Chaeyoung to come, who was missing.

Weird, Momo thought. Yet, she didn't pay that much attention to it. She didn't even care a bit. So she went back into examining the menu.

Meanwhile, Dahyun ran down the stairs and barged into the bathroom to find Chaeyoung patiently waiting for her, hands supporting her weight as she leaned on the sink.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"Mina is occupied watching a twenty minute video about painting," the blonde spoke "Knowing her, she will watch it until it's finished."

"I got Momo to pick food," Dahyun added "But how do we get them to talk?"

"You said you made a deal with Momo to start dating again after talking out with Mina and getting over her, correct?"

"Yes, but she insists she's over it."

"I'm pretty sure she is, so she will do everything to prove it to you." Chaeyoung smirked, pulling her phone from the back pocket of her jeans.

"Please explain."

"She will grab whatever chance she sees, even if it's rushed," she explained "Momo is persistent, she will try to talk to her not matter what and Mina being Mina she will try to push her away."

"Yeah, but if Mina sees Momo, she will leave." Dahyun was confused. This was a part of the plan Chaeyoung hadn't exactly talked to her about.

"Momo will stop her from leaving," the younger said "Believe me, it will work. It has to."

"Let the game begin

"Let the game begin." Chaeyoung smiled, right arm wrapping around her friend's shoulder.