Chapter 55: "Someone who loves me back."

Começar do início

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance):
'What the fuck?'

SASUKE DRAGONBALL FUCK NINJA (aka. Kim): 'Ever heard of SpiceAdams?'

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): ' No. Stop writing! You're right beside me! '

SASUKE DRAGONBALL FUCK NINJA (aka. Kim): ' Lemme join! >:( '

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): ' I'm about to block you! '

SASUKE DRAGONBALL FUCK NINJA (aka. Kim): ' Try me, biatch! '

● ● ● ●

-Seriously, I just wasted 5 minutes of my precious teenage 19 year and I'm never going to get it back again. Great...-

As Lance has already informed me, they really came to my place. Kace and Sam are on my couch. Dash looks depressed, slouching on the leather one seat. While Kim and Lance are playing with my siblings. And I failed as an older brother, like literally.

-This should've been our time! No squad or Lance. Just me and my siblings. BUT NOOO! LANCE HAD TO FUCKING POP UP AND STEAL THEM AWAY FROM ME!-

"I'm fucking stressed!" I look over to the groaning latino man. -Same here... Same here.-

"Good for you." Kace answers and Dash sends him a glare, but he is too focused on the Television to even notice it.

"I said, ' I'm. fucking. stressed!' What's good about it?!" Dash angrily barks.

"Bitch, I don't know! Just shut up! You're ruining the show!" Kace places his finger to his lips, telling Dash to shut up.

The latino man throws his hands to the air looking at me like a clueless man. "Can you believe this?! I'm fucking stressed and they don't even ask me why, but insult me! What great ass friends they are! Púdrete!" (Fuck you!)

Kace rolls his eyes and finally looks at Dash, then throws a chocolate bar at him. "Here. Eat a snickers."

"What?" Dash looks at the bar and seems insulted.

"Eat the snickers. You are not you, when you are hungry!" The annoyed man demands.

"Wha- Hell no!" The latino man hisses back.

Kace shuts his eyes for a moment and then he snaps out. "Just fucking eat it already!"

Dash stares at the bar in his hand and hesitates for a moment, but he eventually gives in.

Kace watches him greedily eat the chocolate. "Better?"

After some nasty finger lickings Dash stares at him. "I feel like shit!" He growls and leans back.

-Why do I feel like I just watched a 'snickers' commercial?...-

Kace shakes his head and quietly mumbles. "Gosh... I even gave you my last Snickers. Ungrateful swine!"

Sam turns to look at me with a dorky smile on his face, trying not to be obvious. His cheeks are puffed and his lips are pressed together. He looks ridiculous, that's for sure. I laugh out loud first and seconds later he joins me. -Yeah, he knows me too well.-

______________________________________

I'm still thinking, whether I should text her, call her, see her or not... That's not the only thing that bothers me. I got suspended for 2 weeks and I don't know how she's doing. I don't know how to act if I see her. Besides, It would be awkward writing her so suddenly, since she's got a boyfriend.