Season 3 chapter 4: whatever it takes

Start from the beginning

"GO ISSEI." Everyone yelled and as they fought off the 2 wolves and the dragon king, Kiba killed one of the days and Akeno excepted herself, Koneko also excepted her neko side and they started to fight with the wolves.

"Lord Loki please stop this madness."
rossweisse asked Loki who shot out of the crater in a gust of wind.

"You little child, who are you to HIT ME A GOD." Loki roared at Issei who stood his ground as his aura also grew with Loki's.

"I am the son of the 2 people that brought a end to the wars that once's raged over the lands of the 3 factions." Issei roared and Loki charged Issei and he charged him as they started to trade fast punches.

"HEAVENLY BEAST: DEVINE PUNISHER

"HEAVENLY BEAST: DEVINE PUNISHER." Issei roared as a crimson dragon shot out of the ground and sent Loki into a mountain as he coughed up blood from the impact and he looked at Issei with so much rage.

"THATS IT YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH BOY." Loki roared as the sky glowed and lights started to appear everywhere.

"LORD LOKI NO YOU WILL KILL EVERYONE." rossweisse yelled as Loki got Ragnarok ready.

"HAAAAAA." He yelled and the lights came crashing down on everyone as they where all hit by the attack and a huge dust cloud cover the hole area.

"Heheheheh." Loki chuckle as he thought he rained victorious, but the smoke cleared and it showed Rias and Sona giving the dead people the Phoenix tears. "Oh you little." Loki was cut off as a huge flash appeared and out came a huge hammer.

"I GOT GOOD NEWS GUYS, LORD ODIN HAS SENT THORS HAMMER."
rossweisse yelled and she looked at Issei was was pretty beaten up with his toe to toe fight with the evil god. "Give the hammer to the sea emperor, he is the only one strong enough to hold it."
rossweisse said and Issei shot right for the hammer.

"NOW LOKI YOU AHH." Issei was cut off when Fenrir shot up and bit down and made Issei scream. "AHHHHH." Issei yelled as Fenrir threw him into a crater as he had holes going threw his body.

"ISSSSSEI." Rias yelled and she ran as the hammer fell from the sky as Issei vomits blood and Rias held him.

"I am so sorry Rias I was not fast enough to save you." Issei said weakly as Rias and everyone started to cry.

"No Issei it's gonna be ok." Issei put his hand out but it fell and everyone felt his life force drop.

"ISSEI." Everyone looked and saw Emma and Nick and they stood in pure shock and horror as they saw the huge holes in Issei and the blood.

"You you you YOUUUUUU." Nicks aura covered the hole sky as he vanished at light speed and started to beat the crap out of Loki who was not fast enough to stop the attacks.

"WELSH DRAGON GOD BRAKER." Nick roared as he sent a huge wave of power making Loki vomit a huge amount of blood and crash into the ground, Loki body shook as he tried to get up.

"FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT." Loki yelled and he charged Nick but stoped when a crimson aura cover the hole valley and it was not nicks.

"You." Rias and Emma's aura collide as it formed into a crimson/blue dragon as they both looked at Loki and there eyes glowed, rias as red as blood, Emma as blue as the dark sea.

"YOU WILL PAY, EVEN IF WE DIE AND ALL ARE BLOOD RUNS DRY YOU WILL PAYYYY." The girls yelled but something fell out of Issei pocket.

"Hahahah." Loki laugh but Fenrir was caught in a spell. "What the hell?" Loki asked and her looked up and saw Kuroka and someone els.

"Hello, lord Loki we will be taking Fenrir." The man said and in a flash Fenrir was next to them.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE." Loki yelled and Kuroka gave Koneko a look and she smiled.

"Fare well everyone ta ta." The man said and he vanished.

"Damn you white dragon you where after him sense the beginning." Loki said and he saw Issei finger move. "No that's not possible." Nick smiled as he flew next to his student.

"Rise up my apprentice, for your time to shake the ground is here." Nick wispers into Issei ear as he slowly got up and his upper body hung as he walked slowly.

"Loki, you hurt my love ones, hurt my teacher, try to kill my family and brake me down." Issei fist tighten as he has golden/red flames cover him.

"He who is about to awaken the flames of the godly Phoenix shall claim domination over the infinite and the dreams and drowned you in the endless darkness of hell fire." King chants as the flames around Issei grew and his upper body now stood tall and confident. Everyone stood in shock as Issei hair changed colors to a crimson as did his eyes.

"This is the first of his father side of power, the hell fire god form." Nick said with a smile as Issei head shot up and his eyes glowed as he roared at the top of his lungs and the sky turned dark and flamed lighting bolts hit the ground.

"HELL FIRE GOD FORCE

"HELL FIRE GOD FORCE." King roared as Issei vanished faster then even nick could see, Issei's fist was deep in Loki's gut as he was sent threw mountains. Issei vanished again and took hold of Thor's hammer and shrunk it to his size and he saw Loki shoot out but he was attacked by everyone and held back by Saji.

"NO NO." Loki saw Issei appear in front of him and being the hammer up.

"FACE THE GOD OF THUNDERS WRATH." Issei yelled and he hit Loki and he yelled as he was sealed and being sent away.

"A plague on your houses, may you suffer dearly." Loki said as e was spared away.

"Issei this power is your father side of your family." King told Issei. "Your mother sea blue and your father crimson red, your mothers greatest element was water, your fathers was fire." King told Issei who smiled and he fell down and crashed into the ground as he felt his eyes close.

Somewhere els
"Sea emperor, you truly are something the supernatural world has never seen, but when we meet are battle with shake the vary earth." A man sitting on a throne said as he smiled.

BAMMMM THATS A RAP, sorry for the long wait I am in high school now so lots of homework and other stuff, but like comment share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT