Chapter 35-"You are Beautiful!"

A/N- So I decided to update early you guys are in for a treat ;) Anways so Do you guys like the new Cover??? Andddd You guys need to read my new Fan fiction called 'Not Audrey Hepburn!' Its really funny, its about a girl Named Audrey and she runs into Cheeky Harry Styles. Go check it out and vote and comment on it! 

Okay so 80 votes and atleast 10 comments = next chapter? K go! oh and btw I'm going to start calling you guys Lovies okay? k. 

Valeria’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes after a long sleep to see I’m still in this ‘Bubble’. Only three weeks left until I get to go home though, finally things will be normal again for me and maybe I can go back to Aunt Tally’s house to finish my ‘summer’ that I missed out on.

I turned over in my bed to see Harry there as usual he was sitting in a chair he pulled up to the window wall. His head was bent down towards the floor and his hands were in his lap. He was asleep. He must be exhausted, he comes every morning at eight and leaves every night when the nurses force him which is usually around ten p.m.  He even has Zayn or Louis bring him his meals.

With everyday I’ve gotten stronger. Today is my seventh day in here and I can finally get up and walk around a bit. I looked over at the clock that hung in the corner of the room, it read; two forty five p.m.

I smiled mischievously and swung my thin legs over my bed and prepared myself to stand up. I had on Grinch pajama pants, a One Direction T-shirt, and snookie slippers that Louis bought me. November is ending soon and Christmas is right around the corner, it’s my favorite time of the year; all the lights, snow and hot chocolate excites me.

I stood up feeling all my weight on my feet. With that mischievous smile still on my face I slowly walked over to the window wall until I reached Harry. I started to giggle as I watched him sleeping slumped over in the chair with his curly hair falling over his face, he looked so handsome.

I raised my hands up and banged them on the wall in front of Harry as hard as I could. He woke up immediately eyes wide with shock and fell off his chair on to the ground. I clutched my stomach as I laughed as hard as I could. I laughed more than I have in four months and as much as it hurt it felt good to laugh. Harry looked up from the ground and smiled because seeing me laughing made him happy.

Once I steadied myself from laughing I walked to the corner of my room and drug a comfy chair up to the window wall where Harry had his chair so I could technically sit with him though we couldn’t hear each other unless we were using phones.

 I sat down and studied Harry’s face. He signaled to me with his fingers ‘one minute’. He hoped off his chair and knelt down on the ground searching through his bag which by the way he insisted it’s called a messenger bag when really it’s a Murse code word for Man Purse. He pulled a box out of the bag with a giant smirk plastered to his face. I looked at him with a confused. He opened the box and dumped its insides onto the ground. They looked like giant marker/Crayon things. He picked up a black one and took the cap off and stood up. He lifted his arm up and wrote on the wall the letter “I”. I looked over at the nurses who didn’t look like they really cared that he was vandalizing they’re walls.

He put the black Marker thing on the ground and picked up a new one, this one is red. He again wrote on the wall this time he wrote “love”. He dropped that marker on the ground and grabbed the black one again and wrote “You!” on the wall. I smiled at the ‘Graffiti’.  He then reached down to his Murse and grabbed his cell phone and dialed something. My hospital phone then rang; I got up and picked up the phone and played with the curly cord that’s attached to it.

“Who in the world could possibly be calling me right now?” I joked as I sat down on my bed with the phone plastered to my ear.

“Only your most favorite person in the world” Harry joked back, only it was true.