Chapter 15- I want the one in the red jeans... although they're all beautiful

A/N- Sorry it took me so long to update! Let me know what you think! The outfit on the side is Charlie's.

Val’s P.O.V

After a wonderful week with Harry in my favorite place we are now boarding our plane back to England, with no word from my mother. She’s something isn’t she? And tomorrow I start Chemo. Sometimes I just close my eyes and ask myself ‘Why me?’ Why me? Really, I don’t understand. I’ll be fine though, I’m a tough bitch, I’m impendent, and I have the best boyfriend ever. He’s more than I could ever wish for!

Harry’s fast asleep leaning on my shoulder, we have about an hour left of the flight. I can’t wait to get off. Right now I’m blasting Katy Perry’s old CD into my ears just to keep my mind clear. I honestly can’t wait to get back and see Aunt Tally and the boys, even Liam! Or should I say Cheese-pants? Haha! I’ll miss my Dad though I’ll have to call and email him more often.

***Aunt Tally’s House***

“Aunt Tally I’m back!!!” I sang, as Harry and I walked in with my bags.

“I’ve missed you so much!” She yelled running to me eloping me in a big hug.

“Same here!” I told her as we separated from our hug.

“Val I’m so excited I have a big surprise for you in an hour!” She said.

“Surprise? What is it?” I asked her worried…I’m not very fond of surprises, I don’t like to be left out of the loop.

“Not telling! Now you two go on upstairs, unpack and freshen up! We have to go in an hour!” She said shooing us up the stairs.

“Ugh fine!” I mumbled and went upstairs.

My room was untouched except for the blow up mattress on the ground taking up the entire room… is this a clue? Or did someone stay in my room while I was gone. I just looked over at Harry confused.

“What the?” Harry said looking at the mattress.

“It’s either a clue, or someone stayed here while I was gone…which would be really weird” I told him.

“I have no idea…maybe were picking someone up to stay?” He said.

“I don’t know” I replied shaking my head and started unpacking best I could since the floor was taken up by the mattress.

“Come on guys were going to be late!” Aunt Tally yelled up the stairs.

“Coming!” I yelled down to her.

Were all jammed into Aunt Tally’s tiny car. We finally pulled up to our destination I’m ready to jump out of this stupid car while it’s still moving, but I won’t, don’t need to hurt myself some more.

“Why are we at the Air Port?!” I exclaimed.

“You’ll see! I can’t wait!” Aunt Tally told me.

We all walked into the airport together Aunt Tally on my left and Harry on my right holding my hand, who could we be picking up?

A girl is running towards us, She’s still quite far so I can’t put my finger on who she is… “CHARLIE!” I yelled and ran to her.  Charlotte also known as Charlie is my eighteen year old cousin, she’s my best friend she’s like a sister to me. Charlie is the probably the funniest person I’ve ever met I’d say she’s even funnier than Louis but not by far. She has long blonde wavy hair that she usually curls a little bit and she’s obsessed with fashion.

“CHARLIE!” I yelled again hugging her. I pulled away to see her wearing red high waisted shorts and a crop top that said ‘Trouble Maker’… Trouble Maker is right, she’s the biggest Trouble Maker I know!