Chapter 40- Were engaged.... Yayyy

A/N- I know what you're thinking right now. You're rubbing your eyes and pinching yourself thinking "Did she really update? Am I really seeing Chapter 40 with my own beautiful eyes? COULD IT BE?" 

IT IS! 

ENJOY!

Val's P.O.V

As I slid the beautiful engagement ring down my ring finger I felt more and more nauseous. I held onto the band after it was put in place and twisted it back and forth as I looked up at Harry and smiled. Thank god for my acting skills because I'm feeling a totally different thing inside than out. 

"When should we tell everyone?" Harry asked looking happier than ever. 

"Oh there's no rush... I mean we could tell them tomorrow, next week, maybe even a month from now? Ha ha..." I said nervously. 

"Or we could take everyone to dinner tonight and announce it there? That would be brilliant!" He exclaimed practically jumping up and down.

"Ok-" He cut me off.

"Hold that thought. I'm gonna go get a shower and then we can make plans for tonight" He leaned over the bed and pecked me on the lips quickly then ran off to the bathroom. 

I waited until I heard the shower running to get out of bed.

I pushed the breakfast tray Harry made out of my way not really feeling so hungry anymore... I quick threw a pair of jeans on and a plain grey v neck t-shirt and ran downstairs to see who's awake. Several people were scattered along the couch in the TV room and a few in the kitchen.I walked over to the window to check on the condition of the outdoors due to the substantial amount snow we got last night. Its pretty deep but looks like the plows have done their job well enough for those fortunate people with four-wheel drive. 

"Good Afternoon" Zayn said as he walked past me towards the coffee maker.  IFelt like my words were caught in my throat, why couldn't I respond? I just looked at him with my mouth hanging open slightly.  

"It snowed" I said. It snowed? Why did I even say that? Stupid. 

"It did" he nodded to the window as he poured coffee into his mug. 

"Yup" I said popping the P.

Harry walked up from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his chin on the top of my head. 

"So Val and I want to invite all of you out to dinner tonight" Harry announced. 

Everyone looked over and simultaneously agreed that they could all come tonight, I mean It dosn't exactly look like they all have places to be and things to do in this kind of weather! I just looked at everyone nervously twisting the ring round and round my finger. 

"I'm gonna go upstairs for a little bit I'll be down in a little bit" I said to everyone. I pulled Harry's hands away from my waist and made my way back upstairs. I figured I could take a nap and then get ready to go out tonight. I guess i should wear something semi formal. I'll worry about it later I guess.

*****************************************************

I decided on a light purple knee length dress with black leggings and black ankle boots. Not to dressy and it will help keep me warm in this cold weather! I put on some light foundation and mascara on my top and bottom lashes, and left my hair natural.