Chapter 23- "I told him to stay, if you must know"

A/N- So chapter 23!!! Whoo hoo! Song on the side is great! and the picture on the side is Noah! Don't forget to commnet and vote! Its really late too, I didn't proof read so if anythings wrong just let me know!

Thanks!

Val’s P.O.V

I hung up with Harry and threw the phone across the room, only to see it in my Fathers hand.

“Nice catch” I said from the couch as he walked in, he’s really early.

“Nice throw” He said.

“Touché…Anyway, why are you home so early?” I asked him curiously.

“I have an Event tonight for my boss” he said.

“Cool, so I’ll see you later then?” I asked not caring.

“Well…The thing is, my boss’ kid has nothing to do tonight while his Father is at the event…” He trailed on.

“And that’s your problem how?” I asked eyeing him up suspiciously.

“Let me finish… I told him he was welcome to hang out with you. So go get dressed your having a much needed night out” He said clapping his hands excitedly.  

“Ughh…Dad! No!” I groaned. “I don’t wanna!” I exclaimed like a baby.

“Well you have to he’s my Boss’ son. Now go get dressed, you can’t hide away in here forever!” He pointed to the hall insisting I get dressed.

I got up and signaled Remy to follow. “Alright…What’s this kid’s name?” I asked from my room.

“Noah; like from that movie you like. He’s a nice boy so be nice” Dad yelled after me.

Ugh, Noah like Noah from the notebook. Why does Dad have to be so inconsiderate? I’m just going to go on a few slow rides, make small talk, and come home. It will be over in no time…hopefully. I should probably call Harry while I get ready since I promised.  

My fingers shook as I dialed his number into the phone; it rang three times before he picked up.

“Val!” He exclaimed happily.

“Didn’t think I’d call?” I questioned him.

“Why would you think that? I can’t be excited to talk to my girlfriend?” he laughed…Girlfriend? Not that I mind… I just didn’t think that’s what I was anymore.

“I guess so… So what’s up?” I asked him as I rummaged through my drawers for something to wear?

“Just finished a concert…In the tour bus now. It was great! How about you?” He asked happily.

“That’s cool? Where exactly are you now?” I avoided his question.

“Still in England… So what are you doing tonight?” He asked causally.

“I’m going out on the boardwalk for the night with my Dad’s Boss’ kid.” I said. I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and my old one direction t-shirt, no need to dress up for this kid.

“Oh yeah sounds like fun! What’s her name?” He asked.

His name is Noah, and it’s not going to be any fun. It’s going to be horrible. I don’t even want to go out.” I groaned. I slipped off my pajama pants and threw on my jean shorts along with my one direction shirt.

Noah?” his voice full of disgust. “Call me when you get home okay?” He said.

“Harry, I don’t even know him. My dad did this, if it was up to me I wouldn’t even be going. Oh and guess what?” I asked him.