Chapter 3- Cheese Pants

Val’s P.O.V

“Don’t come in here!” I yelled, but it was too late.

 I heard the door knob twist. Niall and I were just standing there staring at each other in shock till finally my vocal chords kicked in. “What the hell? Get out! Don’t just stand there gawking at me!” I yelled pointing at him as well as the door.  

            I wasn’t fully naked; I had my Pink push up bra and black underwear on from Victoria Secret. I had to admit I looked good, but I’m sure he thought so too! Now that he was out of the room, I quickly got dressed in case of anymore visitors. I turned around and looked in the full length mirror, hanging on a Harry’s closet door. The sweat pants fit fine a little big but comfy, and the shirt was actually a Woman’s shirt… I think? It was a band tee which had five guys on it and underneath the boys it said One Direction. Wait, one direction? Wasn’t that the band on the radio today in the car with Aunt Tally? The boys on the shirt looked very familiar to me because it was them. Of course, how could I not see this coming? Of all the crazy things that have been happening to me, I just had to go and run myself into a famous foreign boy band! Today wasn’t crazy enough, huh Val? I guess not.  

For about half an hour I just sat on Harry’s bed planning my escape, but how would I get home? I don’t care as long I get out of here.

 “Vas Happenin? I’m Zayn by the way,” Zayn said as he opened the door.

I guess it was about time I’ve been hiding away in here for at least an hour now. “What?” I said confused.

“Harry sent me in here, to see if you wanted to join us while we watched a movie?” he asked me.

“Fine.” I answered him, flatly.

I couldn’t stay in here all night, so I sat there on their wrap around couch in between Harry and Louis watching an incredibly boring movie I don’t even know the name of because it’s so boring and irrelevant in my mind. Maybe the movie wasn’t boring, and I was just zoning out. I don’t know, but who could pay attention to the movie, anyway, when Louis is screaming “CARROTS” throughout the whole damn thing!

  “CARROTS!” Louis screamed.

I just turned and stared a hole right through his face “Would you just shut the hell up for ten minutes!” I said to him. Then everything got really silent and awkward. This was my fault.

 “Well somebody has a stick up their bum,” Louis said. 

I just stuck my tongue at him and turned my head. I couldn’t help but smile. Though, I did restrain myself from laughing, but it was hard not to though, considering Naill’s laugh was so contagious. I swear all he does is eat and laugh.

           Finally, the movie was over, and I couldn’t contain my words. “That was SO STUPID,” I blurted out.

Liam just looked at me, apparently he liked that movie. Sorry… not. “Okay then what movie do you want to watch, Valeria?” Liam asked slightly annoyed. 

“Have you guys ever seen Mean Girls?” I asked them all.

They all shook their head, simultaneously. I gasped dramatically with my mouth hanging open in shock. Louis shut my mouth with his hand and continued “If we order mean girls will you get out of your bad mood?” he asked half smiling.

I guess I was being really mean so I replied “Sure.”  

It’s one A.M. now, and we are half way through Mean Girls. Everyone is laughing hysterically except for Liam; he’s hiding it through gritted teeth. Sucker.