Chapter 24- Harry said he'd kick your ass...

A/N- I am so very sorry for taking forever to post this! I've been really busy, and I just haven't felt like writing... Although I'm working on the next chapter right now since I've got it all planned out. Don't forget to Comment, vote and fan. The More you do the faster I'll post. I might even post another chapter tonight if your lucky ;) 

P.s- I'm obsessed with the song on here. 

P.P.S- Thats my drawing of Liam on the side :) I did it at work :) 

Val’s P.O.V

I could stay here and lie on the beach in silence forever, but someone has to ruin that right?

“Do you want to go do something?” Noah said while picking up a handful of sand and letting each grain of sand run through the cracks between his fingers.

“Not really…but since you asked lets go on some rides or something” I told him with no emotion. I waited for him to stand up first so he could help me to my feet, but he never got up.

“You know sometimes I just come out here and sit in the sand and stare at the ocean for hours…” Noah said whilst starring a hole into the ocean. “It just clears my mind; I don’t know why… it just helps. It helps me think, and stop thinking as well” He said.

“Me too” I said. It’s especially nice out tonight; the sun is setting leaving the sky pink, the ocean is soft with the occasional wave, and it’s a warm eighty degrees. I could easily fall asleep lying here, in fact if it weren’t for Noah being here I’d be conked out.

“You know, if I were Harry I’d just come here even though you don’t want him here. Your bull headed and a pain in the ass, sometimes it’s better if other people make decisions for you.” Noah said in all seriousness. Did he really just call me a pain in the ass?

“You know, Harry said he’d kick your ass… just saying.” I told Noah, he chuckled.

“Oh yeah? I could take him” Noah laughed. He probably could take Harry he’s much bigger than him. Not that I doubt Harry.

“Pft...Please” I laughed.

“You’re funny, you know that?” Noah asked.

“Sure” I replied.

This is the part where Noah tells me he’s gay and we go get pedicures, read magazines, and give each other boy advice, because really I need a gay friend to have sleepovers with like Ashley on the Secret Life of the American Teenager. But Noah is not gay… not in the slightest, well except for when he was all over my dog…but that’s different. Maybe he likes dogs? What no!? What is wrong with me these days?

“Are you okay?” Noah asked.

“Yeah why?” I asked him curiously. Do I look okay? Well besides the paleness and overall sick look.

“You were making a funny face…” He said.

“Oh, yeah I was just thinking” I laughed.

“Hmmm… I wonder if my thinking face is as wacked as yours…” Noah pretended to think while rubbing his chin looking at the sky.

“Oh shut up” I wacked him on the shoulder lightly laughing.

“No really, how’s m thinking face?” Noah asked making a weird face.

“You look like your constipated” I said.

“Oh…” he laughed.

“But in all seriousness you pull off a very convincing constipated look, I bet you’ve had loads of girlfriends…” My voice full of sarcasm.