Chapter 19- If you love somebody, set them free.

A/N- So heres chapter 19! Also window seat in Val's hospital room over there---> just picture it night timee....

Val’s P.O.V

Its night time now and I’m feeling depressed, weak, and tired. I just wish this week could be over with already. Everyone left earlier today, so now it’s just Harry and I in this big boring hospital room. I’m lying on the widow seat looking out while Harry’s sitting in a lounge chair across from me in a comfortable silence.

“You know I was going to be a dancer…” I said looking out the window. I’ve been dancing since I was six, took off while I had treatment for the cancer when I was six and went back to it when I turned thirteen.

“Was?” Harry questioned.

“Well does it look like I can be a dancer now?” I asked him glumly.

“Sure you can, why wouldn’t you be able to?” Harry asked.

“I was really good too…I used to dance for hours. I would just turn the music on and zone out completely, it was like my little get away” I continued ignoring his question, we both knew very well why I can’t be a professional dancer.

“What kind of dance did you do?” Harry asked.

“Some ballet when I was younger, but hip hop is what I really love.” I said starring out into the night sky though my little window seat.

“You know my Mom hasn’t even called me…” I sighed. “It’s like she doesn’t even care…” I continued.

“Val, I’m sure she cares…” Harry tried to cheer me up, though it’s not working.

“Then why hasn’t she bothered to even call me? You know my father called he was going to come here but I told him to stay. My Mother hasn’t even CALLED” I yelled starting to tear up.  Harry came over and sat next to me on the window seat taking me into his strong arms. I cried into his shirt probably leaving stains.

“It’s going to be okay; she’s not worth your tears. Cheer up.” Harry said, while running his fingers through my hair.

“Maybe she’ll finally be happy when I dead…” I mumbled. Harry pulled me away from him and took my hands.

“Don’t you dare ever say that again.” Harry almost choked, he wasn’t angry but his eyes were full of an emotion I simply cannot describe.

“It’s true though” I whispered looking down at my fingers.

“It’s not! Stop it!” Harry said taking my face in his hands forcing me to look up at him gently; he leaned in and kissed me softly. As we pulled away I felt a smile grow on my face, I feel like I haven’t smiled in ages.

“Would you like to dance?” Harry stood up extending a hand for me to take.

“In the hospital?” I gave him a ‘What the hell?’ look.

“Yes, now come on! I want to dance with my girlfriend” Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the window.

“There’s no music…” I complained as we began to slow dance.

“Shut the door, turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this even though I try”