"You're a natural, Saiki-Senpai." she smiled closed-eyed, as they moved to the center of the floor. "Oh I never introduced myself, I'm Kuroda Aki." she smiled, though she stayed happy when Saiki didn't bother saying anything back.

They circled around the ball a bit, all eyes on them until the music went down. Pinching himself to act the host act Saiki bowed. "It was a pleaser,"

The girls squealed around him harshly, giving him his first real headache, and as he wished he was out of that position.

His request was soon followed by the gods, as he seemed to be kidnapped by a fast-thinker, so was Haruhi.

Good grief, god. I didn't mean it like this.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Two doors quickly slammed open by the kidnapper, but they seemed to be still at school, and Morinozuka was the one carrying him.

Good grief, couldn't my kidnapper take me to a place outside of school?

Like hell?

"There they are," Hikaru complained, as they were set down.

"You know, you didn't have to be so forceful!" Haruhi yelled in frustration but was ignored, just like how the gods ignore Saiki's simple requests, as Kaoru handed her over some clothes harshly and pushed them her way. "Nevermind that! Go get changed,"

"YEAH!" Honey-Senpai pushed her in after Kaoru, he came out of nowhere?

"Why was I brought?" Saiki looked up to Morinozuka, who only hummed a thought.

'Saiki Kusuo...'

"Because you're a club member." the blank-faced man only said, as Saiki was beginning to get further frustrated, as Morinozuka stared straight ahead towards Haruhi's changing room like he wasn't even talking to the honor student, and treated him just like how Ootori does.

Saiki clicked his tongue in annoyance, "You are here because we need you to do makeup!" Haninozuka cheered,

"The Hitachiins?" Haninozuka only smiled,

"We don't trust them, plus you must have some sort of talent,"

You're the devil

"A little accident during the night would be quite thrilling," Ootori walked up to them, I don't even want to know, God never liked to join my side.

"And remember Haruhi," he looked at his watch and called to Haruhi who was behind the curtain, "Only twenty minutes before the party reaches its climax,"

Carts of makeup began piling in, as Saiki read over them. There is a first for everything. he started to pull out and set to the side what might best fit Haruhi.

"You have to ask him how he feels, okay?" Haninozuka said as commander music was suddenly beginning to play. Haruhi sat on the chair as Saiki began working away, with a light amount of lip gloss, blush, and a bunch of other makeup he started slapping onto her face. "I get this is probably Suoh's idea, but I don't even know what you're gonna do," he said.

But speak of the devil, Tamaki came rushing in. "Gentlemen!" he began to scold just as Saiki put on the final touches on Haruhi who sat eyes closed and patently. "Here you all are! What are you doing? The guest is waiting for..." roses spluttered out of nowhere, Saiki stepped back from Haruhi who stood up.

She did look pretty, Tamaki gave an awkward sloppy smile, but ruined when she couldn't walk. "Thanks for the light amount of makeup Senpai, but these heels, I can barely walk in them," she complained. Saiki crossed his arms over his chest as he looked for a quick second at his work before she became a dancing skeleton in muscle and skin.

"That sounds like a 'you problem'," a glare from Haruhi was shot his way. "Let's get this whatever over with,"

"Good luck Haruhi!" the twins cheered as Haruhi stumbled away.

Saiki stood in between Morinozuka and Ootori. "I never knew you could do that, you're very useful," Ootori said as he wrote, "Very nice," Morinozuka agreed.

The rest of the event (well it was only 20 minutes) passed eerily quickly when he was with the club, (Mostly standing around Mori) he heard about the "Love-Letter" a few certain members made (Hikaru, Kaoru, and Kyoya), and the 'accident' the Ootori was planning when Haruhi was changing.

To Saiki, though his face may not have shown it, he had a pleasantly enjoyable time, (He sneaked a few crumbs of cake, it was heaven)

It all came to a semi-romantic spinning spiral end when everyone was piled outside to see what the club was doing Kuroda Aki only a few paces away from Saiki. They were on a lavish balcony that overlooked a garden of what seemed to be only the best Japanese flowers and lavishes.

The garden lights flashed on, "Ladies and gentlemen," Suoh's voice was as smooth as a rusty old chalkboard with nails scratching against it to Saiki's ears, the Host Hopper and the extra looked up in shock from their lover's quarrel or something.

"It is now time for us to begin the final dance for this evening's festivities," the girls awed, "The last waltz of the night has been chosen by the Host Club for..." Suoh raised his arms in for the suspense, then gently laid his hand down in the soft wind.

"For this couple," they acted dramatic for a few minutes though they were just acting, in reality (Based from their thoughts) if everyone wasn't there they would be snogging it up right then and there, thankfully they didn't and chose to have their life in tacked and not ruined for nine months on end then a child.

They all dance and happily ever after blah blah blah, this chapter is getting stupidly long, ChikaShane start wrapping it up. Saiki cursed to the thin air, words began sense to not make from ChikaShane's writing.

Though the couple did dance happily and gracefully, it wasn't just going to be an anime if it left off there.

Suoh stretched out his arms in a T-Pose (to assert dominance) "May this awkward couple be forever blessed!" he cheered, "and now we will announce the queen of the ball!" one said with a peel in their hand, "Congratulations, Princess Kanoko Katuzaki!" the other finished the sentence.

Everyone politely clapped even though they wanted to murder her. The banana peels suddenly went missing "And for her reward a kiss on the cheek by our King," Suoh posed up "Haruhi Fujioka is standing in his place," Suoh eeped.

"Ootori-San did warn you," Saiki shrugged "He's right!" the twins agreed.

With a minute worth of wasted time, Haruhi did kiss her (With 1/3 off the debt... Easy to manipulate much?)

Though those banana peels didn't slip into this air when Tamaki was trying to stop her from "ruining her first kiss" but to keep up with the little "accident" Saiki swished the banana to the side making him trip and slide over the banana. Pushing Haruhi into the winner and with a full first-kiss to the lips. Saiki held back a weak chuckle, though Ootori didn't bother to.

After that people began to file out in as much jealousy as happiness. The club waved goodbye to all the guests and Suoh was the one who was still trying to process what happened.

"That was weird wasn't it?" Honey-Senpai asked as his cousin while the rest of the hosts were already heading home, Saiki was only beginning to step out of the room, "That banana peel seemed to move on its own," he thought out loud. Saiki listened in to the conversation.

"It was probably the wind, right?" Honey asked Mori hummed as he packed his own stuff. "Yeah Taka, it was the wind,"