By the time the Host Club gala came around, Saiki had a new and clean pair of glasses that fit as perfectly as planned, and just like 'as planned' his likability meter did go down 1/8 of what the girls thought of him, which was perfectly right on track.

Since Saiki wasn't considered a member of the host club, he was told to stay (Kindly by Ootori) in the back of the ballroom and watched from where all the girls stood in awe in the dark waiting for the club. Saiki scratched around his collar, This must have put a dent into how much we owe the club now. The suit fit Saiki strangely perfectly, though he wasn't used to wearing these types of clothes.

"It is so good to see you all tonight my little lambs," Suoh said cooly, Doesn't he know people eat lambs? "The Ouran Host Club would like to bid you a fair welcome," stage lights (and channelers) flashed onto Tamaki, who was wearing a white suit with light pastel purples and pinks, and then he bowed.

More ceiling lights flashed on in a pattern with a chime, as the orchestra Saiki chose out began playing. The girls smiled, awed, or laughed as they began to clap to the Host Club.

"As always, ladies the Host Club members are here for your entertainment," Ootori spoke, he was on a stage a floor lower than Suoh, "and we invite you to dance to your heart's content, based on your dancing skills one lucky young lady will be chosen as tonight's queen. The reward; a passionate kiss on the cheek from our king." he spoke lavishly behind the music.

Suoh was already in a pose, "Good luck to, my darlings." he stretched out his hands to the lady. Though while other girls seemed mesmerized and saw red roses filling in as Suoh's background, but Saiki didn't see have handsome young man posing like what the girls saw, what he saw a teen his age stretching out his hand as if he was going to fall off the balcony.

The girls screeched so high that it put even the highest singing sopranos to an utmost shame, and a few extra desperate ones even managed to pass out. (Saiki didn't do much about the passed out girls, as a few faithful friends would drag them away, and others were so mesmerized by the club that they would just force themselves back to consciousness)

Good thing Saiki wasn't the only one who was miserable, Haruhi was too with a slouched back and an annoying look on her face. Saiki didn't know what the twins were saying to her, but he could easily piece it together, even with the most god-slab amount of thoughts yelling in the room.

Though Ootori quickly disintegrated that, when Saiki figured out he was talking about food.

She must have said something, as Suoh leaped off the balcony and ordered away, while the club cooed her because of her normalness.

Though that didn't at all bother Saiki, that was until a girl came up to him.

She was a bit shorter than he was, and she was flushing a dark red. "Um sorry, but do you mind Saiki-Senpai... if you could have this dance with me?" she asked, Saiki was about to shut her down but he felt the cold glare of Ootori chilling down his spine from the other side of the room, and he was right when he glanced up.

Even though he couldn't hear his thoughts from everyone else, he could see him. With a cold smile on his face, Saiki was practically forced to dance with her.

Saiki nodded, and the girl smiled happily. "Mind you, I've never danced before," Saiki warned her, but she only giggled. "Oh that doesn't matter, you can just follow after me." and he did as he was commanded, as he grabbed onto the girl's back and waist uncomfortable with a stiffed position, and was following her lead, Saiki looked everywhere except for her eyes.

One two three... One two three... One two three--Stop, again one two three...one two three...One two three-stop, The pattern of her steps were fairly easy to remember, and the lady seemed to be enjoying it, even if she didn't notice Saiki clearly wasn't.