Ash: *rubbing his back of head* yeah, I will ask her if she wants to come.

Diantha: *giggling a little* alright then you should go, it will be later our meeting after tomorrow *then left in her Limo*

Ash released Charizard who came out of his pokeball with a loud roar which attracted a lot of attention but Ash didn't payed attention to them and left riding on Charizard's back to Vaniville town.

Ash asked Charizard to stay quiet when they land because he wanted to give Serena a surprise, Ash went to window of living room which was closed and saw Serene with her mother there, he was going to knock on it and then say surprise when they open it but stopped hearing there conversation.

Grace: so Serena, how did you liked that dress I bought for you, I choose the one I didn't liked as usual.

Serena: it's a very beautiful dress mom, thanks for buying it *with a little sweet smile*

Grace: anything for you honey, so are you going to wear it for your date with Calem?

Serena: Mom!! *Blushing embarrassingly*

Grace: Geez, I can hear you clear even without your shouting *rubbing her ears* anyway I'm still surprised he asked you and you agreed.

Ash left didn't want to hear anymore of that and called out Charizard who looked at him confused.

Ash: we are leaving. *Charizard nodded and they left to Prism tower*

After reaching there Ash met with Clemont and his sister Bonnie, he was little surprised when he found that Clemont is the Lumiose city's Gym leader.

Also found out that all Champions and professors will be living here too.

Ash went to his room placed his bag there, it was big room with a lot of high tech things, Ash decided to talk walk around the city and left the tower.

(After 2 hours, getting late)

Ash is sitting in the park by himself when a Penguin type pokemon came to him then a feminine voice came from the same direction where from that Pokemon came earlier.

Voice: Piplup! stop right there! *a girl came to him and took pokemon in her arms* I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble, my name is Dawn by the way *extending her hand* and this Piplup.

Ash: *seeing both of them smiling also smiled* it's fine, he did nothing and my name is Ash Ketchum *shaking hands, Dawn started to think something which Ash noticed* is something wrong?

Dawn: *coming to her senses* huh? Oh no it's just i think I heard that name before but I can't remember where.

"Why don't I help you then" Ash and Dawn turned to the voice and smiled.

Ash: hello prof Rowan (P.R.).

P.R. : hello Ash, how are you doing?

Ash: I'm doing fine prof, thank you.

P.R. : *turned to Dawn* I told you once about the Prof Oak's assistant remember, he is the one I was talking about and Ash she is helping in my Lab for a while so I brought her along.

Dawn: wait? So he is the one you were praising so much? *P.R. nodded at this* it's really nice to meet you Ash *with big smiling*

Ash: yeah same here *also smiling*

P.R.: are others also got here?

Ash: I just came two hours ago and was looking around all this time so I don't know for sure but I haven't seen anyone yet.

P.R. : I see, so do you want to stay here or want to come along with us?

Ash: *looked at both of them* I think I'll join prof, I don't have anything to do here.

P.R.: very well then, let's go.