100. Last trouble

I park the rented car on the parking off the motel I last saw Damon, Elena, Jeremy and some ghost Rose. I sighed at the thought that I could see and talk to a ghost. I just hate being able to do or to be things that no one, or almost no one else can. I step out off the car and Damon's voice immediately came to my hearing
"Any sign of Evilaric?" I didn't hear any response so I guess he's on the phone with someone.
"What?" I focused on trying to hear the response as well and I heard a vague male voice on the other side.
"Don't worry, he was wearing his ring. Klaus was here. Let's just say he's not very patient." So after I left Nick went to them? Typical.
"Kol must have told him we were in Denver. How long has Ric been out?"
"A few hours. I'm hoping when he wakes up, it won't be him. It'll be the other him." What are they talking about?!
"And if not?"
"Yeah, I know. Whatever it takes. So were you able to contact Rose?"
"Yeah. No answers yet. So we're just stuck in this motel until she gets back to us."
"A motel?" The voice didn't sound really thrilled about it, so I guess it's Stefan on the other side
"Yeah, we had to get away from Kol. I'll call you when I know more." I go upstairs when Damon ends his call.
"Hey, Damon!" Damon turns around
"So you actually came back?"
"Yes. Of course. Any news?"
"No, not yet."
"Are Elena and Jeremy still in the room." Damon nodded and I followed Damon's lead back to the room.
"So what's up with you and Damon?" I can hear Jeremy's voice through the door. I'm not sure if Damon can hear it to or if it's just the werewolf-hearing.
"What do you mean? Nothing's up."
"You sure about that? 'Cause even Rose said something."
"What...what did she say?" Damon opens the door and the conversation inside ends.
"Everything OK in here?"
"Yeah. It's fine." Elena isn't the best liar
"OK. Well, I'm going to freshen up. You might want to get some rest. I'm sure Rose will make herself known when she gets back." I can feel the tension in the room.
"Well, uhm. I think I'm going to get ready for bed. If you search me, I'm gonna be two rooms further on he right."
"Aren't you staying with us?" I looked towards the bathroomdoor
"I'm not really trusted enough."
"It's fine. Two doors on the right?" Elena asked
"Yes. So if anything happens, just shout or come knocking at my door. I'll hear you." Elena nodded and I turned to the door I slowly opened the door and took the key of my room out of my pocket. I turned the lock and I stepped inside. I went straight to the bathroom. I took a long shower I lay down on my bed when I hear someone knock on my door. I jump out of bed and quickly open the door to Damon
"Come on."
"Where are we going?"
"Rose found her. We're going to Kansas." I sigh and I nod. It's time to sit in the cars. I was expecting to ride alone, but suddenly both Elena and Jeremy wanted to drive with me. I didn't search a lot behind it, until the only thing to break the silence in the car was the radio.

I stopped the car in front of the address Jeremy had given me.
"This is the address." Damon looks at the building
"Looks about right." Elena looks at Jeremy and me
" Wait here."
"Why? So you guys can make out some more?" Oh, so that's what happened...
"Don't be a dick.Listen to your sister." Jeremy sighed and went back to the car. Elena looks at me
"Don't ask. Can you stay here and protect him if necessary?"
"Yeah, sure." I turn back to the car and I sat there in silence with Jeremy. After a while I saw Kol coming out of the house.
"Stay here." I order from Jeremy and I open my door. I run vampirespeed to Kol
"What are you doing here?" Kol looked at me and smirked
"I came to kill Mary. And this, sister, is called revenge." Before I could react Kol had swung the bat he was carrying and it hit me on my head. When I looked back to the place the bat had come from, Kol was gone.
"Cassandra, are you okay?" Jeremy had come out of the car.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I crack my own neck and I look at Jeremy.
"This whole thing failed. Kol killed Mary, which means we still don't know who turned her." Jeremy sighed
"Seriously?"
"Sorry." I looked back to the house and Damon walked out with Elena following him.
"You know, Jeremy? I'm sick of all this. Here's even more trouble than I remember. I think I'm going back home. It was nice meeting you and I wish you good luck with the rest of your life. Maybe we'll meet again."
"What are you talking about?"
"That you'll probably won't see me again anytime soon." I give him a sad smile and walk to my car. I look back at him
"I'm sorry, but that'll mean you'll have to sit with them." I say and I gestured towards Damon and Elena. I turn to them
"Goodbye Damon and Elena. Take care. And Damon, call before visiting. You might come at a bad timing. And can I ask you to keep my home a secret?"
"Sure. But do you trust me enough?"
"You're right." I run vampirespeed to Damon and look at him."
"A good thing you didn't have time to drink any vervain after Rebekah drained you." Damon's eyes grew wide as he looked at me. I stared into his eyes
"Don't tell anyone about the place I live. No one needs to know. Have you already told anyone?"
"No."
"Good. Keep it that way." I turn to Elena
"Keep him and Stefan safe, okay?" I quickly took a notebook from my bag and I wrote my number on it
"Call me when it's urgent." I smile and she returns it sad.
"Oh, and tell him I'm sorry. I don't really like to compel people." She nodded and I ran back to my car. I sighed and I stepped on the gas. I went straight to the airport. While I was waiting for my plane to land, I took my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Isaac's number, but it went straight to voicemail. I sighed, remembering Derek giving him an impossible task. If only I could remember what it was. I looked back at my phone and I called Stiles.

"Hey, Stiles. I need a favor to ask. I'm landing tomorrow at 1 pm. Do you mind picking me up at the airport?"

(A/N) Hey you guys!!!
This is chapter 100  and it's the final of this story. I always said this story would have 100 chapters and so it is. Cass is going back to Beacon Hills and I'm going on from there in the sequel. Yes, there will be a sequel. I will be posting the sequel soon, so be sure to check in once in a while. I'm trying to post the story when I have at least a few chapters so I don't know when it's going to be ready.

Xoxo Lilly
Let us meet soon again