11. Erasing

"Tell us or I'll make you tell." Derek said, but I'm not planning on going to tell him.
"You can't beat me." It's true. He can't, he doesn't stand a chance.
"Wanna bet?" Derek's brown eyes were replaced by the blue ones, his fangs were showing and his face was all hairy. I know what he was doing. He was trying to make me change in whatever I was. I took a step closer, our eyes met and I could swear I could see a spark of fear in his.
"Is the big bad wolf afraid of just a 16 year old girl?" I smirked and he glared.
"Don't move and don't make a sound until I say different." I said compelling and actually I was enjoying the fact that he was this helpless. I walked over to Scott and I knew I wasn't going to enjoy this as much. I made eye contact and said what Scott was going to do.
"Scott, I want you to go home. You don't remember seeing me here. I came looking for you, but I never found you. The last thing you remember is your way home after Derek told you you were brothers now. You don't know anything about me being something else than just the girl you met last year. I'm sorry I had to do this. You can go now." I sighted. I hated doing this to him, but the look in his eyes when he found out were too much for me to handle. I turned back to Derek who had seen everything.
"You saw what I can do. Look at you, not being able to speak or move. Told you you couldn't beat me. You asked me what I am, but the right question isn'twhat am I. It's who am I. Do you have any idea who I am?" There was a moment of silence, before I remembered he couldn't move or speak.
"You can answer my questions, Derek."
"No, I don't know who you are. And--"
"What and?"
"And why can't I move or speak or move?"
"Because I told you so. And you can ask questions, but I'll see which ones I'll answer."
"Are you some kind of ultimate alpha or something?"
"No. I'm not an Alpha at all."
"Not an Alpha, but you told me what to do and Scott probably won't remember any of this. Like you told him to." He waited for a responds, but I wasn't going to give. I told him I would answer SOME of his questions. He noticed and went on.
"You really are a great best friend, you know that?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, you just told Scott exactly what to do, just so he won't remember your little secret."
"I know. I feel horrible about it."
"Than why did you do it?"
"I want to tell him when I'm ready. Not because some other beta told him I wasn't human."
"You weren't going to tell him, were you?"
"No. I thought he and Stiles wouldn't be able to bare the thought about a supernatural world, but now that Scott's a werewolf, I know they're ready."
"Yeah, right, but are you going to tell them?"
"Yes."
"When?"
"When the time's right."
"When are you going to unfreeze me?"
"I don't know. I'm still thinking about just leaving you."
"What?!"
"Just kidding. Later."
"Seriously?"
"Yes. After I erase your memory."
"What? You told me to ask questions. Why would you erase it afterwards?"
"Cause I don't trust you enough with my secret."
"Why? You can tell people what to do. Big of a secret."
"Haha. Nice try. Stop fishing after more."
"Shit, I really thought it would work."
"Not with me. I've been around long enough."
"What do you mean?" I couldn't help but smirk
"You really think I'm 16?"
"Your not?"
"Nope." I said popping the 'p'
"How old are you then?"
"How old do you think I am?"
"I don't know. Maybe I would guess, if you're not 16, 20?"
"Oh, but if I were you I would base on the way I look."
"Huh?" I smirked and did a silent, temporarily countercurse for the aging spell, showing the real way I look for 2 minutes.
"Wow. -uhm- 24?"
"Yes. Exactly."
"Why, do you act like a 16 year old?"
"That's private."
"You'll just erase my memory if you told me, right?"
"Ugh." I sighted. He already knows too much. I took a step closer looking in his eyes. I hadn't noticed how nice his eyes were before. Cassandra! What are you talking about?
"No, please. Cassandra. Don't. I don't want to forget."
"I'm sorry. When I'm finished you'll go back to your house. You'll remember everything about tonight, except anything I told you about what or who I am. All you know is hat my names's Cassandra Sky Nightingale and you found me looking in the woods for Scott. You didn't smell anything weird on me. You pointed me the way back to Scott's home, that's all." I sighted and started walking back to Scott's home I looked back and saw Derek look at me. I smiled, but did't get a responds. Another sight slipped my mouth. Why was I feeling bad for compelling him?
"I'm sorry." I mumbled under my breath. And walked, not wanting to use my vampirespeed.

Derek's P.O.V.
I was feeling lightheaded. Probably just the full moon. I shrugged it of. I heard branches break and looked over to the source of the sounds and saw a beautiful young girl stand there, she smiled and I started thinking why she would smile and I remembered. I pointed her the way to Scott's house, I wanted to smile back, but she sighted and started walking further. She was beautiful, Cassandra Sky Nightingale, probably not even older as 16. The thought about her age sent a picture in my head of a just as beautiful woman. They looked alike, Cassandra and the woman in my head. I started thinking about the woman in my head.

'24?'
'Yes. Exactly.'
'Why do you act as a 16 year old?'
'That's private.'

Where did those voices come from? Just my mind playing tricks on me. I tried to shrug it of, but for some reason I couldn't.

(A/N) And? You guys like the talk she had with Derek? And do you think he would figure out what the voices mean? And when is Cassandra going to tell Scott and Stiles her secret? Keep reading my story and find out. And thanks for reading it so far.
Comment, favorite, follow. I follow back.
xoxo Lilly