89. As Soon As Possible = ASAP!

"So, uh, tell me more about your old relatives. I heard they tore down half the woods to make this town." Rebekah asked again
"Easy there, lushly pants. It's been a hoot and a half, but it's boys night, and you weren't invited." Damon takes the bottle and Stefan the glasses and they leave
"You're not really subtle, you know that?"
"We have to know, Cassandra. Carol said the logging mills were owned by the Salvatores."
"Yeah, but they don't know. If they did they would have used it by now."
"Sorry, I need to know this." She leaves and goes to the dartboard and catches a dart Damon threw.
"That's a bit sexist. A woman could easily kill a man with the right motivation."
"You just, uh, don't give up, do you?"
"Why are you so grumpy?"
"He's on a master cleanse, trying to be a better man and all."
"Yeah, you were a lot more fun in the twenties."
"You'll rile him up. He's testy when he's being self-righteous." Damon says
"I'm not being self-righteous, Damon. I'm just not interested in slaughtering innocent human beings anymore."
"Oh, OK. Fair enough. My mistake. You used to be self-righteous." Damon takes Stefan's dairy
" 'Dear diary, Damon has lost his way. Though I have pulled my own life together, he continues to waste his.' "
"Ouch." I joke and Rebekah takes the dairy out Damon's hands
" 'His bitterness consumes him. He is nothing but blackness and bile.' Oof. Judgy."
"You know, if I'm being honest. You didn't seem like much fun either, Damon." Rebekah says
"I kinda have to agree. I was surprised in the way you had changed."
"I wasn't. Woman I was in love with was stuck in a tomb. She wasn't getting out for 100 years. I wasn't having any fun at all."
"That sounds like sage, all right." Rebekah said, looking at Damon
"How did you know her?"
"She was obsessed with our brother Finn over 900 years ago." Her eyes met mine while saying this, but the Salvotores didn't notice. They didn't even notice the 'our' -part
"What? Creepy, suicidal guy?" Stefan was hitting his ring against the table again and Damon glared at him
"You're doing it again." Stefan get's up
"Uhm- You know what? I need to -uh- I got to get out of here."
"Sure. First admit you're consing." 
"Damon, I'm not gonna--" Damon grabs Stefan on his collar
"Admit it."
"OK, fine. I'm freaking out. I'm ready to eat the entire wait staff. Why do you need to hear me say it?"
"Because I'm feeling a little self-righteous too." Stefan leaves the room and I grab my coat
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going after him. I'm not letting him kill someone because he's starving himself."
"He's my brother. I'll help him." Damon say and he goes after Stefan. Rebekah and I walk after Damon
"So he doesn't want to drink human blood?" Rebekah asks
"Ah, he has an eternally guilty conscience."
"Funny. When I knew him in the twenties, he didn't have any conscience at all. It's one of the things I liked most about him. He can't possibly think he can survive without feeding."
"Oh, on the contrary. He's determined to live his life pursuing one extreme or the other. He's a stubborn one, my brother. Think I'm gonna need some help with this one."
"What can I do?" I heard a door slam close and I saw Damon looking at the woman who just got out of her car. He ran towards her in vampire speed and he looked at her charmingly.
"Hello." Damon smiled and she smiled back, completely falling for it.
"Hi."
"This may seem very forward, but you're just so pretty."
"Thank you." I saw Damon's eyes shift and I started feeling bad for the woman. She really is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
"And please don't scream. You're about to have a very, very bad night." Damon bites her neck and Stefan does exactly what Damon expected him to do. He ran to them and he pulled Damon of the woman. I hadn't even noticed Rebekah had walked forward until she catches the woman.
"Sorry, brother. It's dinnertime. Have a bite." Damon smirked as he wiped the blood from his mouth.
"What are you doing?" Stefan said as he was staring at the blood that was dripping out of the woman's neck.
"I don't want to have anything to do with this. If you want to know where I am, I'll be far away from here." I turned around and I left the delicious smell behind me. I don't think anyone heard me say goodbye as they kept talking. I came across Elena and I knew I had to stop her from walking towards the bloody scene
"Hey, Elena." I tried to stop her and the boy, who I found out was named Matt.
"Oh, hey, Cassandra. Have you already met Matt?"
"Not really, but I learned Kol tried to kill you on the ball. I'm sorry about that, Matt."
"Why are you apologizing?" My eyes met Elena's and I saw the sign of not telling him. She hadn't told anyone and I think she wanted to keep it that way.
"I used to be really close to the Mikaelsons. I rejoined them not too long ago, but I feel like someone should apologize for Kol's behavior.
"It's fine. You learn to deal with it."
"You shouldn't have to." He shrugged and we said our goodbyes. I already was a few feet away when I forgot the fact that I tried to make them turn around. I cursed to myself and I wanted to yell after them, but they were already too far. I sighted and tried to shrug it of, but it was harder than I expected. I went home and I went under the shower. I thought about how long it would take for the others to find out who I really am and why I'm so close to the Mikaelsons. I quickly stepped out the shower and the cold air touched my skin. I shivered and I putted on my PJ's and I putted my hair up in a messy braid. I looked at my phone and I saw 2 messages.

We need to talk ~ Ice
ASAP ~ Ice