Chapter 28

"Wah! Oh, I didn't hear you guys come in... uh. Hi?"

Hoseok POV
We all stood there jaws aching as they'd been hanging as we let our eyes bore into the figure in front of us. It was Taehyung, looking back at them, squirming a bit at the lack of response but he was definitely there. Silence filled the room, long enough for him to speak again " Um..... Guys? ......Can you stop staring like that it's making me uncomfortable" he said shifting to the other side.

"O-oh sorry. W-w uh we're just surprised is all" Jin said trying to pull himself together. Clearing his throat in an attempt to signal us to do the same. Slowly the rest of us followed suit, trying our best to not overwhelm him with too many questions. "Why are you here?" I hear yoongi say, whipping my neck in his direction so quick I saw the others cringe.

"Really!" I yell irritated at him for asking it like that. "No! I just meant we hadn't heard from you so I didn't expect to see you....that's all" he said trying to explain. We all looked to Tae I mean Taehyung waiting for an answer. "I guess I just wanted to come back.... I was upset for a while but.. I had to come back." He said gaze dropping to the floor before darting back to us. "No matter what" I heard him mutter before Jungkook interrupted.

"Hyung does that mean...you forgive us?" He asked shyly hiding behind Namjoon in case he didn't get the answer he wanted. "More or less. I'm not going to lie and say I'm totally over it but that's more to do with myself rather than you" Taehyung replied smiling to lighten the mood. It was different but I can wait for the day I see his real smile again. "Hey I know you guys have questions and all but can we eat first? I'm starving!" Taehyung says pitifully looking down to his stomach. Jin hyung almost tripped down the stairs moving so fast "Of coarse! Just give me ten minutes!" Jin yelled clumsily making his way to the kitchen.

Taehyung seemed to chuckle softly as he watched making us dart our focus back to him. "Um... I'll just start unpacking so... yea" Taehyung said awkwardly shifting from side to side. I took the hint and shooed everyone out having to drag jimin and Jungkook as they were reluctant to move at all.

When the door closed I heard a click 'he locked it?'  Guess he wants some privacy. We all made our way down stairs, as soon as Jin Hyung met our eyes it seemed as though my legs gave out. The others too, realizing they'd barely been able to hold themselves together. "What the hell just happened?" Namjoon asked. "I honestly have to clue, but.... it's a good thing right? This is what we wanted" I said making my way to a chair. "Yes it is. Something just feels off or... maybe I just can't believe it?" Jimin said questioning his sanity.

"Ok! Let's go over some ground rules!" Jin hyung said tone firm. "Anyone of you do anything that might make him want to leave and I'm kicking your asses" he said looking more like the oldest than I'd ever seen. "Hyung you can't possibly think we'd leg that happen" Jungkook yelled one response. "Things happen. Especially when feelings are involved, so I'm just letting you know now." Hyung said cooking as if he hadn't spoke at all. Just as Yoongi Hyung was about to say something we heard footsteps coming down stairs.

"Is it ready? I'm starving!"

😚😚😚 sooo I have no real excuse. Time passes and I keep trying to remember to update but then more time passes and... we'll A NEW CHAPTER YAYAYYYAYAYYAY!!! Not much but I'm trying to get my story line back on track lol I lucky wrote it down but I still am in a different mind set.