Chapter 7

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄
Here's an update to spread the Christmas Spirit of Giving💕

Jin POV

Jimin and I took Kookie to the hospital as fast as we could. His ankle looked beat red and swollen, we were now just wanting on the x-rays to come back.

knock knock

"Come in" I said "Well his x-rays show no broken bones" the man says with a smile. "Though he does has a light sprain in his ankle. With ice and some pain killers for the pain, it should heal within 3 days to a week a most."

"Oh, thank god" Jungkook said watching the doctor leave. "Luckily it wasn't broken" Jimin said poking the arm of the maknae playfully.

"Lets go the sooner we get you home the sooner we can start healing that" I said pointing at his ankle. Jimin picked him up on his back this time as we all went out of the room. I told them to go ahead and wait for the car outside while I check us out.

"Have a nice day" the receptionist said waving me off. I turned back to give her a smile when something caught my eye. I was already in the process of turning my head back, so when I turned to look again the figure was gone. 'Taehyung?'

I stood there for a minute then quickly waved it off when I heard Jimin call for me.

Jimin POV

The whole ride home I couldn't shake the feeling I was forgetting something. Along side it was the feeling like something bad was gonna happen, but no matter what I did I couldn't figure it out.

When we arrived I helped kookie out of the car then carried him into the dorm. When we walked in I saw 1.......2........3 members sitting on the couch watching tv. We greeted them and proceeded to help kookie into our room to rest, the other hyungs followed.

They brought ice packs, pain killers and a pair of crutches at Jin hyungs request earlier so everything was there by the time we arrived. "Geez he had to fall on you so close to a concert too, hopefully your fine by then" Hobi hyung said staring at his ankle.

'That's what it is' Kookie must have been thinking the same because he suddenly sat up wearing a worried expression. "Where is Taehyung Hyung?" he said. The three hyungs visibly tensed up at the question "What did you do?" I said accusingly .

"What are you on about he suddenly just left." yoongi hyung spat walking out the room. A low "Yeah" could be heard from namjoon and hobi hyung as they left soon after.

I didn't believe a word they said, jin hyung and kookies expression told me they felt the same. Before I could even get mad at them I had to figure out where Tae was. I pulled out my phone to call him jin hyung and kookie both looking in anticipation. There was no answer, I tried eight times before the call connected.

"H-Hello, Tae where are you? You ok?" I said so fast not even knowing if he could understand me. I was met with a familiar but unexpected voice "He cant talk right now I'll be over tomorrow tell the others."

The voice sounded so cold but clearly angered, "Hyung what is it? What did he say?" kookie asked. I took a pause in an attempt to understand "It wasn't Tae" I said worriedly. Jin hyung realizing this came and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Who was it?" he asked. "It was manager-nim, he sounded angry" "Why does he have Tae's phone in the first place?" I said. They didn't have any reply for me, I took a minute to breathe then stormed into the living room seeing hobi hyung watching tv again.

I stomped toward him grabbing him up by his shirt, then punching the living hell out of him. I didn't even stop to ask questions I knew he had something to do with whatever happened. While I failed at protecting Tae I sure as hell wasn't going to let it slide this time.

He was pushing at my stomach and kicking his legs wildly in attempt to get me off but I didn't budge. I started to feel something wet on my fists, when I looked they were covered in blood and so was his face.

By then all the members had made it into the room, kookie who was on his crutches remained quiet. The others rushed towards us trying to pry me off him, I just continued to sent punches in just about any direction I was pulled.

I got yoongi and namjoon hyung a couple times, I didn't feel bad at all they deserved it. None of this compares to what they did to Tae over the years, so why should I stop. I went mad I launched myself at Yoongi hyung next, it wasn't easy since he fought back harshly but I got in a few clean hits.

Last but not least it was time to get our shit excuse for a leader I didn't hesitate to jump on him. When we fell to the floor he hit his head, he held it in pain. I didn't care, they never did so why should I.

Though honestly I know its not just about them but me too, all the anger I held in recently thinking about all the times I stood by and let this happen. I took it out on them, It wasn't the best way to deal with it but who gives a fuck.

When I started to see blood on his face I got up feeling slightly satisfied. I made my way to Jin hyung who trying to help hobi and yoongi hyung to the couch. His head snapped in my direction and I made it snap to the other, slapping him one good time on his cheek.

Honestly shocked myself with that one, the sound it made when my hand made contact with his cheek reminded me of the sound lightning makes. He immediately reached for his cheek or tried at least I got to it before he could, slapping him again you'd have thought he had whip lash the way his neck moved.

I turned waking toward kookie, when he saw my gaze there was clear fear in his eyes so he shut them tight. "Come on" I said leaning in, his eyed fluttered open in confusion. I helped him up the steps and back into bed, cutting off the lights as I left "Where are you going" he asked worriedly before I closed the door

"I'm just gonna shower then come back." I said shutting the door and heading to the bathroom. I shed the blood stained clothes I was wearing and stepped into the shower.

I watched as the blood from my hands rushed down my legs and into the drain, I was strangely fascinated by it. The water carried all of it away like it wasn't there in the first place.

"Must be nice"

Thx so much for 200 views, I didn't expect people to really like it. So thx for finding it interesting and even commenting💝

I am loving this hopefully we get back to
Taehyung next chapter.Laterz~😘