Chapter 13

OK The parents in this fic are Taeyeon as his mother (appearance wise only for both) and Sehun. They just both kind of fit the image I was looking for during my very short search. <3

Flash Back

"Boys, come down and greet your uncle" Taeyeon said. Quick heavy steps could be heard coming toward them, soon two young boys could be seen giggling and lightly pushing the other.

"Come now, where are your manners?" Sehun said giving them a strong glance. They immediately stopped goofing off and greet the man "Hi uncle Kai" they said bowing.

"Ah, Sehun don't be so hard on them we're family" he said smiling brightly at the boys. "Besides their so cute" he finished, ruffling their hair. The boys smiled brightly at the man, the image warming everyone's heart.

"You probably don't even remember me I haven't see you both in seven years." he said faking sadness. "No no we uhh, well daddy (literally killing me right now but its my fault I read wayyyy to many fics with daddy kinks so my minds in the gutter) always talks about you and stuff so we kind of feel like we know you" they said rubbing the mans hand as a way to comfort him.

They all laugh at how cute the boys are "I'm only kidding, haha too cute~"

END

Taehyung POV

I open my eyes rubbing them softly trying to adjust to the light. I can see the maids opening the curtains and placing clothes on the back of the couch and then leaving the room. 'Guess we have to go somewhere today'

I realize there is weight on me, I look in the direction coming face to face with Taehyon. Remembering the events of last night I blush feeling embarrassed by my behavior. Awake but not wanting to move away from the warmth, I start mindlessly playing with his hair swiping it on and off his forehead.

'I feel so calm and relaxed, how does one person do that. Was it always like this? I honestly can't remember too much about it. When I left him behind, I left all of it-. That's right I left him didn't I. I really should apologize, but even then will he really forgive me? I don't know if I would."

"Hey stop that its gonna turn red" I heard him say bringing me out of my thoughts, I look at wear my hand is. I was tugging harshly at his ear, I quickly retracted my hand back "sorry". "Its fine just don't do it so hard" he said rubbing his ear and then sitting up.

It was quiet for a while only a few noises could be heard when he either yawned or stretched, though I was on my side staring at him I was suddenly on my back. He straddled me cuffing my cheeks in his hands "Now where did you get those bruises?" he said the carefree morning air immediately turned serious.

I gulped contemplating what to do, 'I should just tell him I don't want to fight, or worse be ignored. Will he do something.... maybe I shouldn't. No if I don't I'll only hurting myself and I really will lose him if he realizes I lied...... ok."

"The more time you waste thinking the more I'm gonna think your coming up with a lie, spit it out" He said staring directly into my eyes. 'More like my soul'. I take a deep breath then release it sitting up, he gets off my lap still sitting in front of me waiting.

"So um you know I've been with a group right?" I ask "Yea mom told me about it ummm b-bts right?" "Yea so when I joined them they were ok but after a while things got kind of messed up between us." I stop and look down not sure what to really say. After all even I don't really know the reason things turned out like that.

"What do you mean messed up?" he asked "L-like ignoring me and excluding me from things, that's how it started." I say playing with the hem of my shirt. "And that led to beating you to the point of having bruises all over your body?" he hissed.

I shuddered a bit Taehyon was scary when he was angry, "No u-um I honestly don't know how it ended up that way. I must have been annoying them because they weren't mean people in general, o..nly toward ....me." I said the last bit feeling my self start to cry.

A tear out of each eye followed by a pool of others pour down my cheeks as I break down crying. I hear him sigh as I'm engulfed in a warm embrace "Not that I'm complaining but I really did think you changed when I first saw you, guess not." he said massaging my back and head.

I wrap my hands around his back nuzzling my head in his neck "Can we not talk about it anymore?" I say barely audible. "That's fine I got what I needed, once I tell dad he'll let me-" "NO!" I lift up interrupting him.

He looked at me puzzled and a little angry "what?". "Please don't tell and leave it alone." I plead. "Have you really gone crazy or are you just being funny? They Beat you up and you just want to leave it alone?" he asks irritation apparent in his voice.

"I made my choice and left them I don't like what happened but I don't want them to get hurt" I said looking him directly in the eye. "Wait you left? I thought you were just here on vacation" he said "Yea I left, after a month or so I'll tell mom and dad after contacting my boss again. So really there isn't any need to do anything please just leave it alone." I say gripping his hand

He didn't answer and stared at me for what felt like a year "Please?" I say trying to break free of the death stare his was giving me. "No" he said plainly getting off the bed and heading toward the door.

So many things running through my head, this was actually happening. 'NO! please don't it'll do more harm than good' I think as I ran toward him. I tackle him down tripping over my bag, "What the hell Tae get off!" he grunt in pain. "No your gonna go tell, no matter what you can't do that please." I try to reason

"I already said no, what exactly did they do to you to make you so scared of telling?" he asks rolling over me now under him. "Nothing bu-" I was cut off. "These.... what are you a pill popper now?" he asks reading the bottle "Wait why do you still have these?"

I look away immediately regretting my decision "I take back what I said you have changed, you weren't so defiant toward me" he said grabbing and pulling my hair so I'd look at him. "Now I'm only going to ask one more time why do you still have your depression medication?" he asked tone leaking with a threatening air.

I was tired, yet I just woke up. I felt like crying even though I just cried. The day hasn't even fully started and yet I want it to end. "I-it's because I need them" I say feeling as though I was about to fall apart.

"Need them..... your still depressed?" he asks. I cover my eyes and start sobbing instead of answering "Do mom and dad know?" I shake my head "WHY! you need to tell them you know what happ-"

"I KNOW! I know better than anyone, ok! That's why I left I don't want to return to being the way I was before. You bringing it up and making things messy wont help at all." I say pushing him off

"If I don't get better after a while I'll tell them and go back to get help, but if I get better being away then that's all that needs to happen." I say making sure he understands I'm serious. He looked me in the eye for a while.

"Ok, but if you don't get better I'm going to BREAK THEM understand?" he spits grabbing my chin. I nod honestly surprised I got him to agree, he leaned in so close I thought he was about to kiss me. He stayed close for a while then moved away going to put on the clothes that where laid out for us.

I stayed in that position for a minute before I followed doing the same, then leaving the room and headed downstairs.

'Why did he stop?'

Gotta please my TAExTAE shippers out there (me)😍 gonna make it as good as possible without crossing the line or more like innocent. At some point there is gonna be a time skip ahead just not sure where because like I'm still on day two with Taehyung in London lol. Well hope you Enjoy my writing style and etc, really just feel like I need to put something here but have nothing sooooo. Laterz~💕