Chapter 4

3rd POV

After staying out all afternoon Taehyung was finally on his way back to the dorm. He hummed little tunes on the way but stopped when he got to the steps leading to the front door.

"Here we go" he said sighing heavily. As he was about to open the door he heard a lot of yelling. He decided that coming back later would be the better option rather than diving head first into oncoming traffic.

As he was turning to leave the front door flew open revealing a very angry manager. "Oh manager-nim your here" he said surprised. The man grabbed Taehyung and pulled him inside motioning for him to sit on the couch.

" Where have you been I came to tell you about your updated schedule and you weren't here. The members had no idea where you were either." I could feel the members glares at this point

"Sorry" Taehyung began " I went out to grab something to eat then fell asleep at the park."

"Fell asleep? How long have you been gone for?" The manager questions. " Oh, I think I left around 11am" Tae replied honestly

"WHAT!" The turned his attention away from Taehyung and to namjoon "He's been gone that long without you knowing where and you just left it like that" the spat angrily

"I-I wa-" namjoon was cut off by the manager " Enough excuses you should have called the company to inform them, what if something happened to him!"

'I wish it had, hes such a nuisance' namjoon thought
" I will be talking to Bang PD-nim about this and Taehyung we need to talk, come up to the office after practice tomorrow" he said swinging open then slamming the door shut.

Jin POV

I could practically feel the heat coming of joonie, no way he was gonna let it go. So as the manager closed the door he stepped toward taehyung and punched him dead in the throat. I saw Tae's knees buckle under him as he feel to the ground trying to breath.

I honestly felt bad but, he did get us yelled at, god he really is just such a nuisance. "Thanks to you I got yelled at, what the fuck is your problem" joon yelled. Tae was still on the floor trying choking slightly when Joon kicked him in the stomach

"Next time you wanna pull some shit like that just go get yourself killed don't come back, dumb ass." with that he stomped off to his room. I was about to follow when I heard a hacking sound, when I looked down I saw taehyung coughing up blood.

Jimin POV

Me and kookie stayed in the room till the yelling was over we didn't want to get caught up in the managers rage. On the way down we heard namjoon hyung yelling at Tae, we ran into the room to see tae on the ground all the other hyungs just looking at him. Hyung stomped right passed us looking pissed, I wanted to yell at him but I knew better. He was always really scary when he is mad, I turn back to see Tae holding his stomache. He jolted a bit then started coughing up pools of blood.

I felt like I was paralyzed as I watched him, I heard sniffles but I didn't see tears coming out of tae's eyes. Then I felt kookie grab my shirt, his grip was tight pinching my skin slightly in the process. I was about to console him when I saw Jin start to reach for Tae, I immediately ran and pushed him.

3rd POV

To say Jin, Hoseok and yoongi were shocked by Jimin's actions would be an understatement. After he pushed Jin he ran straight to Tae, lifting him up and carrying him towards the stairs.

Yoongi went to help jin up while hoseok walked toward jimin, "Why are you helping him, he deserves it.". Jimin sent a glare toward his hobi hyung after that statement.

"SHUT UP!" jungkook yelled through sniffles "He didn't do anything wrong and you guys just stood there while he was coughing up blood. What the hells wrong with you, I don't hate Taehyung hyung I hate you!"

The three older members stood there shocked while jimin and jungkook disappeared upstairs. "They'll get over it" yoongi said irritation apparent in his voice as he walked out the door. "Where are you going?" hobi asked "To the studio" and closed the door behind him.

"Jinnie Hyung you ok? He pushed you pretty hard." hobi said rubbing the olders back. "I'm fine" jin said walking off to his room, leaving hobi alone.

Hoseok POV

'Kookie never yells at us like that, he hates us? What did we do? Jimin too I've never known him to push someone like that, espeacially not Jinnie hyung. I hope hes ok, what jungkook said might have gotten to him.

Everythings going wrong and its all his fault, he deserves everything coming to him.

Sooo you having fun~ I am~ 😋Though it honestly pains me a bit thinking of this stuff😔. Like I know there is no way they would treat each other like that in real life, but it still gets to me. Bless BTS and their beautiful relationship, giving us great material to ship them together.👍🏽