Chapter 9

Yoongi POV
We just finished practice and I'm exhausted I wanna go home and sleep, manager-nim let us out earlier saying he'd come by to talk later. 'Wonder what about'

When we walk into the dorm something felt off I couldn't put my finger on it but the air felt different. 'That doesn't even make sense' . I thought yawning

I walked up the stairs and down the hall passes my taehyung's room. Now that I think about it I haven't seen him since we beat him up after he hurt kookie.

I open the door expecting to him in some corner crying like always, but he wasn't there at all. There was a little voice telling me something was up but sleep was more important so that's what I did.

I was abruptly woken from my slumber by someone yelling my name telling me to come down stairs. Irritated I went down with the intention of smacking whoever was yelling.

That thought instantly vanished when I saw it was manager-nim, I grumbled cursing under my breath to let out steam.

"Sit down we need to talk about Taehyung" he said gesturing towards the couch all the other members where seated at. They all looked like seemingly looked like a whooped ass, tense as hell.

"Before that, what happened to your faces?" He asked look us puzzled. " We were just messing around and it got rough" namjoon said forcing a smile

Jimin sat across rolling his eyes at him, " Is that what you consider what you did to Taehyung?" Manager-nim said. You could hear the anger and disappointment in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Hobi stupidly asked knowing full well what we did. The two youngest looked as if they were about to say something when manager-nim slapped and envelope on his lap.

It was scary as hell "open it" he spat glaring at him. Everyone sat silent watching trying to figure out what it was. He was trying to keep his hands steady as he opened it, fear creeping up.

He finally snatched it open pulling pictures out, only Jin hyung and namjoon could see them at the angle he was holding them.

All their faces looked horrified " What the hell is this? Why are you showing us something like that?" Hobi said slamming the pictures down on the table.

At that moment kookie, jimin and I took the opportunity to look at what it was. Our jaws dropped, blood, bruises, gashes, fresh stitches and what looked like a pair of scratch marks.

Jimin immediately launched onto hobi repeating the events from before. The manager stood stunned for a minute before interfering, pulling jimin away.

"Why the hell did you hit me this time?" Hobi asked wearing another pair of bruises on his nose and lip. " The fuck you mean that's Taehyung, idiots" he snapped.

We looked at the pictures then to the manager nodding his head. Shit

3rd POV
Everyone stood there staring at the back and chest on the pictures yes they seemed to resemble Tae's build but that can't be him.

The room was silent for a while, "Where is he?" Jimin asked. Everyone looked up realized none of them had seen him for two days, no matter what they did he'd always come back smiling like nothing happened.

"He's at home" the manager said frankly. Yoongi shook his head "No I looked in his room he isn't here."

"No I mean he went home to his family" he stayed again. We all looked at him like someone kill our dog, " W-why did he go home?" Jungkook said looking like he wanted to cry.

He immediately wanted to take that back, he knew why. "Shouldn't you all know best, he finally had enough.

All those bruises, the nurses said some where there for a month and hadn't had time to heal so they only got worse!" He said hitting the wall behind him.

We jumped at the sound, looking at each other to gage what kind of reaction was appropriate. Know one knew there where too many emotions coming up all at once.

Jungkook stood up wobbling slightly to get up the stairs quickly. The manager tried to stop him but he pushed past, jimin following close behind.

They both bust through his door looking around, it looked almost the same except some little things missing. When they opened the closet the realization he was gone set in, all of his clothes where gone.

Tears slowly starting to roll down they roam the room looking, it felt like something they should do. Looking at the dresser Jungkook let his cries get louder alarming the other.

"What what's wrong?" jimin said running over. Kook held up pieces of jewelry they once gave to Tae as presents before. Jimin lifted the necklace (description)

Jimin's eyes flicker to an open draw in the nightstand beside the bed. He walked to it still clenching the necklace, he notices a note on the top as he bends to look inside.

He picks up the note instead, kookie walks next to him about to read the note along with him when an orange bottle grabs his attention.

He bends down to pick it up 'He must have dropped it' Jungkook thought picking it up. He still hadn't realized jimin shaking slightly crying even harder than before as he reads the bottle "Prozac?" He turned the bottle

" Looking at the list of side  affects loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, tremors or shaking, feeling anxious and nervous" he rolled his neck sick of reading them all.

"What is this stuff anyway? Why does he have it?" Kook said still not looking away from it. He took his phone out looking up 'Prozac'

He waited for the results to finish loading looking at the first word that caught his eye "Depression?" He said finally looking up at jimin

"Hyung?" He said shaking. Jimin turned to him handing him the note as he went to the bathroom for a while.

When he returned kook was on his knees crying, tears soaking the paper. Seeing the bottle of pills he was previously oblivious to jimin took the note and ran down the steps.

"He was depressed?!" He yelled toward the manager in confusion and fury. All the members eyes wider in disbelief looking at the manager for answers.

That's where I'm gonna end it sry~ Mostly cause I really wanna publish today but I have to stop now I figured this point would be easier to pick up on later. I'll write what was in the letter in the next chapter as well. Enjoy~💕 p.s: sry if there are more typos than usual