Chapter 26

Taehyung POV

'Knock Knock'
"Yes?" I said Hazily. My mind still wondering back into my past, slowly wandering into the darkness. "The guest left this in one of the rooms sir" the maid said showing me an envelope in her hand. "Well throw it away" I said looking away and back to the ceiling. "It was addressed to you though, so I thought maybe you'd want to read it" she said backing away, already regretting the fact she thought her opinion of what I'd want meant anything to me. While in my current mood I'd like to yell and take my anger out on someone I knew it was wrong. I quietly accepted the letter motioning her to leave.

'A letter huh?' I thought sitting on my bed 'How original'. I really wanted to chuck it into the lake, I don't think I can take this right now, but of coarse my curiosity got the best of me. I cautiously opened the envelope and took out the letter, what did they want to tell me. Would it be the same as before? Are they mad I kicked them out? When did they even write this? I had so many questions, but I wouldn't know the answer to them unless I read it. I pushed past all the feelings holding me back and read it.

Time Skip~

Dicky POV

Ever since we got back to the hotel I've been busy helping my parents get all the guest situated. What happened with Tae earlier stayed on my mind the whole day, it bugged me so much. It felt like I was missing something but I didn't know what, or why his expression seemed to haunt me like I've seen it before. My phone died earlier so I have to wait till I finish here to call him.

It was later that night that I'd finally finished, I let my phone charge while I took a quick shower. When I'd gotten out my phone was charged enough to turn back on, my screen covered in notifications. I quickly checked them my worst fears playing in my head when I saw Tae had called me five times. There was a call from Hyonnie too and a texts from both of them.

Hyonnie
Hey tried to call but I guess your busy.
Caught an early flight and wanted to surprise Tae so don't tell him.

Was trying to talk before I boarded my flight but I'll call again when I land.

I closed out of his messages to checks Tae's in hopes everything was ok.

TaeTae
Help

I almost dropped my phone trying to get it to call Tae, my heart making its way to my throat when he didn't pick up. I felt as though I was going to throw up with every moment that passed. I got dressed and called a car to take me there, in the middle of leaving my fifth voice mail Hyon called.
'Hey'

'Hyon I th-'

'Is Tae with you? He called me but I was on the plane, now he won't pick up' Hyon said cutting me off in a slight panic

'That's the thing I think something's wrong'

'What do you mean?'

'Just get home I'll tell you then, I'm on my way'

'I'm in the car already, tell me now'

'Yesterday he broke down, I honestly don't know the exact cause, but it was after two of his members wanted to talk'

'Who? I'm not understanding. What do his members have to do with anything right now?'

'I mean they were staying at your house after the incident two days ago. Didn't Tae tell you?'

'........No.
When you say members... you mean'

'His band mates. Why are you asking like that? Did you really not know they were here?'

It went silent for a while before he hung up with a simple 'See you at the house'. I wondered what that was about but my focus went back to Tae. Everything just seems so off, now even Hyonnie was acting strange and it all started when he met with his band mates again. Even Hyon's reaction just now tells me something isn't right, but what is it.

By the time we arrived I could see a car pull up beside mine, a red faced Hyon exiting the car. He raced inside not sparing me a second glance as I followed behind. The house was pretty much empty and eerily quiet it only added to the suspension in the air. Every move closer to the room sent my mind into a frenzy of what if's.

The door was open when I got to it, upon reaching it my mind could only register two things.The empty pill bottle on the floor and my best friend lying beside it. I stayed still I'm sure I wasn't breathing every part Of me wanted to run and embrace him but I couldn't move. I was finally brought to my senses when I heard it, a sound filled with so much pain and sadness as it bellowed through the house.

"Taehyung!"

Yeah sooo it's been a while😓 honestly this time I really just hadn't realized so much time passed. My bad~🥺. This chapters not super long and I know that there are some gaps but that's intentional I promise everything's gonna make a bit more sense later or however I do it. A big time skip is gonna happen soon so be prepared for that and know you'll find out everything later. Peace ✌🏽