Sooooo

I was listening to their newest album again Love Yourself: Tear and I realized how well the concept of living 'wearing a mask' fit this story so well 😂😂

Like I am so blown away right now, watching all the lyric videos and comparing them to the feelings of the members in this fic is just too much for me right now.

I'm trying to think up ways to incorporate it down the line, though I really wish I made this book after this album came out😩. Every chapter or two could have been dedicated to a song from the album or at least been a reference for it.

I was honestly contemplating redoing the entire book, keeping most of it the same but adding a little fire to the situation before he left to go with the song more than them beating him up.

But then I was like you know your not gonna do that anytime soon 😂 I'm so ready for the ending of this book I love it but I have so many other ideas on hold because I refuse to have more than 3 books I'm expected to update frequently.

And I know if I start to write any chapters for those ideas I'll get so excited I'll end up posting them. Then a week later regret it but won't be willing to take it down, cause let's be honest you guys love my story concepts (getting a big head over here from all the nice reviews 💁🏽‍♀️😂😂).

I already worked up a great story line for a maknae line story (cause god I love them, and I promise you won't be too happy with how they're relationship ends in this one -sorry not sorry- ) Then I'm working on a mystery type story inspired by Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler: Book of Murder (You may or may not have noticed I'm a bit of a fan of that anime 👀)

So since this one is the closest to the end I can't wait for it. I was gonna update 'My Keeper' before this but now I'm kinda inspired or rather motivated to do it so I'll start on this update instead. Yep I've decided, sorry for this totally random rant btw 😅.

So expect an update sometime soon AKA in a month😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ok ok
No but seriously I'll try and get it out this week so BYEEEEEEE

I purple you 💜💜💜