Chapter 12

Dawned on me I never mentioned any ages, Taehyung is 19 so Jungkook is 17 Jimin same age as Tae and so on same age difference between the members. Also thanks so much for 1k views.🎉

Taehyung POV

I was eating dinner in the dinning room with the rest of my family, Taehyon sitting directly across from me. We were interrupted by Baekkie hyung calling us for dinner 'Thank God', I should have been more careful.

He's been staring at me the entire meal so I'm sure he'll have something to say later, which I'm dreading. Judging by what he said earlier I'm definitely the one at fault, it's not like he could breakout and come to me.

Now with him seeing my bruises I know he's pissed, he was always very protective of me since we were young. He'll press me about this matter till I tell him what happened, but I really don't want to talk about what happened at the dorm.

What am I going to tell him he'll definitely know if I'm lying, maybe if I just keep my mouth shut he'll stop. After all we haven't seen each other in two years he can't still be like that towards me, I think, I hope.

It wasn't till I got out by myself and started being around the members that I realized I wasn't well 'normal'. Sexuality wise I knew I was bisexual but, I didn't realize my actions toward others weren't normal.

Random kisses, cuddling, neck rubbing, waist holding ect, I was always with Taehyon and I guess others just ignored it or had gotten used to it because no one ever said anything. I can remember now a few times people called us weird or made faces but it never mattered to me, most people with an exception of a few were all outsiders and not needed.

My dad always taught us that way, people will attempt to befriend you just to get what you have so trusting them is a mistake. Turns out it hit closer to home than anyone ever thought, it was trust that led my family to move from London the first time.

Memories rising I lose my small appetite, "Mommy" I say sweetly earning the biggest smile from her as she turns her attention to me. "Yes angel~" I chuckle in my head at the nickname it had been so long since I heard it.

"I'm done may I please be excused" I say puppy eyes in full view "But you didn't really eat much, do you feel ok?" she asked a worried expression plastered over her face. "Oh I'm fine it's just been a long day so I'm not very hungry" I could feel Taehyon's glare intensify, he knew I was lying.

"Ok, your excused. I'll send someone later to give you a snack please eat it darling" she said worried expression not leaving her face "Yes ma'am" I say grinning at her leaving the table. Entering into my room I plop onto the bed taking the phone from it and powering it on.

I wait for it to load, immediately being bombarded with alerts from social media, messages and missed calls. I look on social media seeing a post sent by the company, 'BTS Taking A Break'. My eyes went down to the comments, fans were going ballistic some where angry others sad most worried something was wrong.

I smiled warmly seeing the comments full of encouraging words hoping everything was alright and that'd we'd come back. I was done now seeing a list of missed calls and messages unread, I take a moment to myself turning my phone back off. 'I'll have to buy a new one' I think collecting some clothes suitable for sleep about to head to shower.

Knock Knock "Yes?" I ask "TaeTae come down and say goodnight to mom and dad their leaving" she said her heading sticking in the door. "K noona I'm coming" I say putting my pajama's on the bed and heading down stairs.

I walk down seeing my parents putting on their coats standing by the door saying goodbye to everyone. Taehyon went then it was my turn, I walk toward mom hugging her, she kisses my cheek as I withdraw. Next I hug my dad, he kisses the top of my head as I pull away feeling embrassed 'I'm still just a baby to them, geez'.