Chapter 20

"Finally you're here" Annabelle said gleefully as she
pounced onto Tae. "Um... what's going on" he asked glancing over to the others. "Oh yea I thought I'd  invite them since you all didn't get to talk yesterday" she said explaining. "O-oh um I was kinda looking forward to catching up with you two, we haven't hung out in a while" he said pouting a bit.

"Oh my... YOUR SO CUTE!" Annabelle said kissing him on the lips. "You'll be here from now on so we'll hang out all the time, so it's fine right?" She asked. Dicky simply watched the whole situation taking into account the nervous looks the members where giving Tae. "I guess" he said lowly giving in. "K so let's go everyone" she said excitedly exiting the building.

"Tae you still need him?" Dicky said pointing to the security guard standing by the car. "According to my dad I do, I've gotten used to it." He said irritation apparent in his voice. "Till my dad finishes up business here, he's staying I guess." He finished following everyone into the limo. The ride to the museum was incredibly awkward as the both groups sat on opposite sides of the car.

"Ummmm so when is hyonie coming back?" Dicky asked trying to break the silence. "Four days" he replied plainly, the stares he was getting made him uncomfortable. "Who's that?" Jungkook asked as he shamelessly entered the conversation. Taehyung in return felt pressed to answer or it would only be more awkward.

"He's my brother" "oh cool, is he your only sibling" Jin added trying to keep it going. "No there are eight of us in total, five boys and three girls" he answered. They all stared in awe "Whoa, that's a lot" he hummed in response. "I heard they have the Rosetta Stone there, I'm interested in Egyptian culture so that'll be cool" yoongi said getting surprised looks from everyone.

"Oh wow us too we use to come here a lot and try to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics" Annabelle said smiling as she recalled the memory. "Aren't you excited TaeTae?" She said "Hmm I guess, I'm not really interested in that stuff anymore." he said shrugging. "Oh, I see" she said dejectedly. "I just mean I'd rather see the mummies and statues more right now" he said kissing her cheek softly then her nose which made her smile. Dicky cooed at how cute they looked while six others only found the fact that it was cute to be extremely irritating.

"Where here" Namjoon said interrupting the moment. We get out and are immediately met with paparazzi, the members where about to apologize as they thought it was because of them. "Taehyung, we heard your father was buying a part of  BBC, is that true?" "Morgan siblings here today is your family currently making and new moves to secure Lloyds Banking Group?" "Taehyung what about you and your brother, we haven't seen him in a minute could he be back-" "Back up!" The security man said pushing us all forward through the crowd.

"Ugh I can't stand paparazzi, there so selfish and inconsiderate" Dicky snapped "Sorry I know you guys came for a break" Annabelle said looking apologetic. "Oh no it's ok, didn't know it'd be so intense though, even if it was directed at us." Jin said wide eyed. "Well he's already gone and snitched to my dad so a whole team will be here in 10 minutes" Tae said clearly irritated. "Come on Tae lighten up, its to keep you safe" Dicky said ruffling his hair. "I know but I haven't had any kind of space since I got back thanks to them. It wasn't like this in Japan" he spat.

"You lived in japan?" Kook asked "Hmm, yea for like two years" he replied. "So when did you live here?" Namjoon asked. "Before I moved to japan" he said "Oh then why'd you move?" Yoongi asked. Tae went stiff for a second while the sibling looked uncomfortable. It stayed quiet for a minute while we all exchange awkward glances. "Hey were here why don't we start looking around" Annabelle said breaking the silence. "Yeah sure" Tae said following behind.

As they broke off roaming through all the exhibits Tae suck close to the siblings making sure not to be left alone with any of the members. In a a desperate attempt to avoid another awkward and intense conversation. Unfortunately he got caught staring at a statue too long and the siblings had moved on. Leaving Tae open and a sneaky yoongi there to take advantage of the opportunity. "Hey" he said "uhh- hi" Tae replied looking for a way out of this.

"Are you still mad at us?" He asked plainly. Tae stared at him blankly "I-I'm not mad" he replied. "Well I don't really want to ruin your mood so I won't get into it right now but, we really missed you." Yoongi said walking away, leaving a very confused Tae feeling mixed emotions.

"Hey Tae you ok?" Dicky asked as they had realized he wasn't behind them. "Yeah I'm fine, you guys ready?" He asked returning himself to 'normal'. "Yea I'm super hungry let's gather the others" Annabelle said walking away. We were all walking of coarse now followed by a group of security when a couple of fans ran up and asked for pictures to which they had to decline. They also were surprised to see Tae with them as they continued to ask questions the security quickly removed them.

"It's amazing how girls literally throw themselves at you" Dicky said finding complete amusement in what just happened. "Well that's gonna have to stop when we get married" Annabelle said smirking at Taehyung. "Yah Anna you have to stop doing that what if the paparazzi hear you?" Dicky said pulling her cheeks. "Hehehe it's so fun though and technically we are engaged, right Tae" she said hugging his arm. "Whatever you want" he replied laughing.

"What so are you two engaged or not? I'm so confused" Hobi said speaking up for everyone. "Well our parents did mention it but it was more so a joke, our companies would be combined in the future anyway since we're all good friends." Tae explained "Yeah Anna's just been saying that since we were small. Still hasn't given up huh?" He said smiling at her. "She's more like my younger sister if anything" Tae said taking a pause "Ah wait forget that, I just realized what that'd mean for you too." He said looking at Dicky as they both laughed "Dirty" Anna said grabbing Tae and walking off.

"Who else has no idea what just happened" Jin asked his members. All replying with a sigh or grunt, either way they know they didn't like it. "Let's just eat Panda Express" Tae said walking into the restaurant. "Of coarse" Namjoon said following them in. After ordering they all sat down enjoying their food while the member couldn't help but notice the closeness between Tae and Dicky. There were so focused on Anna before they never payed attention to the other.

Now that they were, the jealousy burned twice as much in their chest. Every thigh touch, waist grab and stare was seen and noted, they all felt like ARMY in that moment. Right when you thought it couldn't get worse Dicky licked his face, he was licking the sauce from the corner of Tae's mouth. Though there were many other ways to do it, Tae jerked a bit then looked down embarrassed by the action. Anna hit Dicky on the shoulder while he continued to eat his food like nothing happened.

"Pop pop pop pop"
"GET DOWN!"

Also thanks so much for 7k views this fic has done better than I ever thought it would. So thx so much for your support and comments, 😂😂 you really crack me up sometimes.

K so I know bts has kinda been takin a back seat to Tae and the Morgan siblings for a minute but it'll change a little later. Also we are reaching a point in the story which will decided the ended so like these are kinda like fillers to get there that just hold a little information here and there. Anyways hope you enjoy😉 💕