Chapter 5

3rd POV

After bringing Taehyung to his room Jimin and Jungkook set him on the bed. They realized he wasn't responding to them calling his name. Jungkook started to panic, but Jimin said he had just passed out and calmed him down.

The two stared at him for a while "Right when we said we'd help him this happened and we didn't do anything to help!" jungkook grunted angrily "I know, we truly are pathetic." jimin replied gritting his teeth

"Is he ok? He coughed up a lot of blood" jungkook said inching closer to the unconscious Taehyung. "Dunno lets check" jimin said pulling tae's shirt over his head...... "W-what the hell" jungkook said looking down at Tae's body.

Both boys were beyond shocked, Tae had bruises all over his upper half. All except the two on his neck and stomach, were a blue and purplish color. The two were almost in tears, jimin was the first to move he went into the bathroom and came back with icy hot patches.

He put one on each bruise and found his eyes moving to a deep scratch mark on Tae's chest. It still had little specks of dried blood on it, so it was fresh. This sent chills through Jimin as he quickly check Tae's wrists.

He let out a relieved sigh as he found no signs tae had been cutting. He cleaned the wound on his chest and asked jungkook to find him a shirt. "Here" jungkook said handing him the shirt. Jimin put it on tae then with jungkooks help, tucked him in bed.

Jungkook POV

"Where do you think he got all those bruises?" I asked Jimin as we sat on our beds. "Where do you think, Just yesterday Hobi hyung pushed him and he hit the floor pretty hard. I saw him holding his shoulder and side , but of coarse I didn't do anything." jimin said ruffling his hair furiously

I wonder when things became this way. I mean we weren't too excited about having a new member, but after a while we accepted him. Me and Jimin actually started to get close to him, when did that turn into us leaving him out of everything. He must have felt so alone, even then why does he still smile at us like that.

I looked to see Jimin hyung positioning himself to sleep, so I did the same. Letting my thoughts consume me till I finally fell asleep.

Taehyung POV

I woke up in my bed somehow though I'd swear I was just in the living room. What happened was it a dream, I asked myself sitting up. Feeling the slight ache in my stomach told me otherwise. I lifted my shirt and saw patches on my wounds, someone even cleaned the scratches from yesterday.

I spaced out in confusion trying to recall what happened but came up with nothing. After I coughed up all that blood I must have passed out I assess. I look at the clock and its 5am 'everyone should still be sleep I'll take this moment to wash up.'

I take a change of clothes out of my drawer and head for the bathroom making sure not to make a lot of noise. I strip off my clothes and turn on the warm water, letting it roll down my body I relax.

'Still I wonder who it was that helped me, I should say thank you, right?'  I step out of the shower and look into the mirror

'Why? Not like its was done out of kindness'

'They just didn't want to get into more trouble'

'Face it they hate you, always have and always will'

"Shut up Shut up Shut up!" I whisper yell banging my hands on the mirror

'You know the only person who loves you'

'Then again maybe not, you did leave him'

'If he hates us its your fault'

I ran to my room grabbed the pills from the drawer, swallowing two.

"Go away I don't want you here, plz..... just leave me alone" I whisper feeling tears fall

'Oh you don't want me?'

'Didn't you used to need me?'

'Ha! you still do, you just wont admit it'

'You'll call for me soon and I'll help you'

I started hyperventilating

'Just like I did before'

That was the last thing I heard before passing out.

OHHHHHHHHH This had me sooo excited.😋 Reaveling little sniplets here and there is soo fun. I could like legit change a part i have planned to toture you but you wouldnt know🤭..... Im kidding everythings going according to plan. Cause like there no way im just going chapter by chapter🙄.. pshhhh I know what I'm doing... Enjoy💕👍🏽