Chapter 40

Chapter 40 is a continuation of chapter 39

Damon looks at me in shock as Bella called me "mommy" now she has her arms wrapped around my waist hugging me tightly burying her face on my lower belly "Aren't you happy to see me, mommy?" She mumbles against my belly and I look down at her "Of course I am, baby" I smile at Bella "Then why aren't you hugging back" 

Shit, I didn't realize that I wasn't hugging her back "I'm sorry baby but you took me surprised" Bella looks up at me with an apologetic look "I'm sorry mommy" Bella frowns "Where is Alaina or Hailie?" I ask "Alaina is in the bathroom" Damon clears his throat "I need an explanation" He crosses his arms and glares at me "I'll tell you soon" Alaina walks down stairs "Hey girl" Alaina runs up to me and pulls me into a hug "Thank you for looking after Bella" I smile "It was my pleasure" Alaina looks over at Damon "Hi, I'm Alaina" Alaina introduces herself 

"I'm Damon" Damon smiles at her "Ooo so this is The Damon that you have been talking about with us" Alaina smirks at me "Us?" He asks confused "Yes, me and my sisters" Alaina tells him "Oh okay" Damon becomes awkward "That's him" I walk over to Alaina and whisper in her ear "Can you take Bella out the house for an hour or more?" I ask "Sure but why?" She asks me "I need to explain to Damon about Bella and Marshall" I tell her "Okay, good luck" She smiles "Thank you" 

Alaina lets go of the hug and take Bella's hand "It was nice meeting you Damon but I really must be going" She smiles at Damon "It was great to meet you too" Damon smiles at Alaina "Bye Alaina" I look down at Bella "Have fun with auntie, okay baby?" I kneel down and hug her "I'll see you in an hour, baby" I kiss her cheek "Okay, mommy" She mumbles in the crook of my neck, I let go of the hug and stand back up "Bye guys"

Both Alaina and Bella walk to the door "Have fun guys" Alaina smiles at me "We will" Alaina opens the door and leaves, I turn to look at Damon and sigh "You might wanna sit down" I gesture for him to sit on the couch "Fine" Damon sits on the couch and so do I "Talk?" He demands.

I breathe in and out before I start to explain everything to him "Here it goes" I explained everything to him, I didn't leave out any detail "So ummm you and Eminem?" I nod "and she is?" I nod as I look down "Wow" He leans back on the couch "I'm sorry" I frown "Don't be, I can see why you kept this from me" He looks at me with a reassuring smile "Are you sure?" I ask him "Yes Brianna, I'm sure" Damon smiles at me "Thank you" Damon hugs me. 

I'm surprised that Damon doesn't care much that I had a relationship with Eminem and on the side of that I have a child with him. 

He didn't freak out like I pictured in my head how he would react when I tell him this information but other than that I'm happy that he didn't freak out, I'm happy that he kinda accepted this piece of information without breaking up with me and head back home to New York.

Sorry for the short chapter guys D: