Chapter 37

I'm totally dreading this day because today is the day where I'm gonna tell Marshall about Damon. If you are asking me how I am I would blow up in your face. I am not doing okay actually I just wanna pick up my phone right now and call it off since I'm slowly but surely losing my mind. 

Kim told me by the time it's Friday I should be fine, I am not fine, I am far from fine because the man that loves me and I love is about to find out that I have completely moved on. I don't know how to spill those words to him and I have no idea how he is going to react when I tell him about my relationship with Damon.

It's sad if you think about it because Marshall thinks I went to New York to spend time with my worthless father in his last few days of his life and to end my relationship with everyone in my family but that's not what happened, it's funny how plans change in my case I found Damon who was a complete asshole to me turns out to be the sweetest guy ever. 

Needless to say I'm gonna start crying. The last couple of days that I have been in New York was spent a lot on crying ever since I smoked that stupid weed and got high, I had become an emotional wreck. I swear it felt like a roller-coaster half of the time. 

I'm so glad I didn't smoke weed after that one weed I had it really helped a lot with keeping my mouth shut and my emotions stabled.

Me and Bella are hanging out in the living room watching Tom and Jerry, we both have our feet up resting on the coffee table and laughing. It's almost 2 o'clock and he is still not here, with each time passing I become very nervous and anxious about telling Marshall. 

Bella can tell I'm a little nervous but she doesn't know why I'm nervous "Mommy, are you okay?" Bella asks me looking worried "Yes baby, I'm okay" I smile at her "You look sad" She frowns "Adult problems, you wouldn't understand" I sigh "Will I have problems when I grow up?" She asks me worried "If you're careful you won't have problems" I reassured her "Then I'll be careful all my life" I nod "Baby" I lift her up and sit her on my lap 

"It's normal to make mistakes just as long as you learn from them and never do them again" I tell her "What did you do?" Bella asks me "Mommy got herself in a very bad situation which she needs to fix fast because if she don't people will get hurt and it will make mommy very sad" I frown 

"Fix it mommy" She smiles at me "I will baby, I will" She kisses my cheek and hugs me. The doorbell rings and Bella pulls away from the hug "I have to get that" Bella hops off of me, the doorbell is still ringing, I stand up from my couch and walk up to the door. I place my hand on the doorknob and twist so it opens, I open the door and Marshall standing outside with his black Kangol army cap under his black hooded bomber jacket unzipped with a white t-shirt and dark grey loose jeans with grey Nike air shoes. He looks hot. Stop drooling over him 

"Checking me out" He smirks "Uhhh... no" I blush "Then why are you blushing?" I didn't even realize that I'm blushing. He chuckles. I clear my throat and straighten myself out "Come in" I step aside for Marshall to walk in. Marshall walks into my house and I close the door behind me "You said you needed to talk to me" Marshall reminds me "Yeah, follow me to my bedroom" Marshall sighs "Alright" I take his hand and lead him to the bedroom, I open the bedroom door and enter, I close the door behind me

"You okay?" Marshall asks me concerned "Yah" My voice cracks I didn't realize how hard it was gonna be to tell him. I haven't even told him and I'm about to breakdown in tears "How's it going with your new album?" I clear my throat "It's nearly coming, do you wanna hear what I have written for Good Guy featuring Jessie Reyez?" He asks me "Sure" I smile at Marshall "It's just a small part of the song I'm gonna rap to you" 

Marshall clears his throat "She's just about my size, hit me in the mouth twice, Guys, when someone you'd die for, Sticks a steak knife in your heart, do you try more?"  He walks closer to me as he is rapping without breaking his gaze "Another late night in, she stumbles through my door, Lets the daylight in and all we do's fight more" He finishes his rap "Do you like it?" He asks me "I love it" I'm impressed, I wonder if he wrote it for me "Thank you" Marshall smiles at me "Marshall.... umm... you need to sit down" Marshall sits down on my bed "So... umm.. I don't know how to tell you this" I'm struggling to find the words to tell him I moved on "Breathe Brianna"

I do as he says and I breathe in and out a few times "Are you feeling better?" He smiles "Yes, thank you very much" I nod "Go on" Marshall smiles "I have been meaning to tell you this since I got back from New York" I sigh "Yeah" He furrows his eyebrows "Marshall, I--" Marshall cuts me off "I've had enough of this" He races up to me "Marshall" I look at him shocked "Shut up" He tells me harshly. 

Marshall presses his lips on mine and kisses me with so much passion and hunger. I'm taken by surprise by his forwardness as he pushes me against the wall without breaking the kiss. Millions of butterflies bursts in my stomach, I'm so in love with him. I moan into his mouth as his hands explores my body. 

He takes my hand and lifts them up against the wall and intertwines our fingers, his kiss trails down to my jawline, nibbling on my ear lobe and goes down and kisses my neck. His kisses on my neck are wet and soft, he doesn't bite my neck, he just kisses my neck making me silently moan. 

He comes back up at my lips and bites my bottom lip then pulls away from our hot make out session to catch his breath "You're mine" Marshall says strictly "Marshall" I struggle to catch my breath "I'll do everything to get you back" He sounds serious "Mark my words" 

What do you guys think Marshall will do to get Brianna back?