Chapter 28

I throw my phone on the bed with anger and I stand up. I walk to the bathroom that's in my room and I look at myself in the mirror, all I see is a messed up person who can't do anything right even if her life depended on it. I have the urge to punch the mirror as I'm disgusted by my reflection but I don't I twist on the cold water faucet and rinse my face a few times, I twist it off and reach for the towel, I dry my face with it and put back the towel to the place where it belongs. 

I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone from the bed then leave the bedroom and make my way to the living room, Brendan is sat on the couch with David watching football "Can I join you?" I ask Brendan "Sure" Brendan pats on the couch for me to sit, I sit down next to him "So who is playing?" David sighs in annoyance, I lean over Brendan to stare at David "What is your problem?" I ask him "I don't talk to gold diggers" David shakes his head "Funny you should mention that since you are married to a gold digger" I chuckle, David glares at me "We are gonna get a divorce, I can't be around gold diggers" David glares at me "I'm not a gold digger" I defend myself

"You dated the rapper Eminem?" He asks me "Because I love him and I'm still in love with him even after the break up" I tell him "He dumped you because he called you out on being a gold digger" He laughs "Where on earth did you get this from?" I'm losing my patients "Mindy told me" He tells me "What else did she tell you?" I ask him "That's all she told me" David nods "Marshall didn't dump me" I correct what Mindy told David "What happened then?" He is concerned to learn what happened 

"Six years ago I found out I was pregnant with Marshall's baby, he found out when the doctors called me up to let me know the good news" David nods "Go on" He pays attention to what I'm about to say next "He told me he didn't want to have a kid so I packed up and left, for the last six years I have lived in Texas, working as a waitress at a terrible diner with a boss that hated me, struggling to raise my 6 year old daughter" David leans back and sighs, he turns his head around and gives me a sympathetic look

"I'm sorry" He looks down "That's okay, I have a picture of Marshall and my daughter, do you guys wanna see it?" I smile at David and Brendan "Yes" David nods "Yes please" I show them both a picture of Marshall holding Bella in his arms. Brendan stares at Bella with wide eyes "Wow Bella looks so much like Marshall" Brendan smiles "I was thinking the same thing" They both chuckle "I told Mindy that but she doesn't agree" I sigh "Because Mindy is a bitch" David laughs "Excuse me" 

We lift our heads up and look at Mindy in shock "Well?" She crosses her arms "I have had enough of you" David walks up to her "What do you mean?" She asks confused "Mindy, I want a divorce" Mindy blinks a few times and laughs "You don't really mean that?" Mindy asks David "Yes I do, Mindy, you're an awful person, you lie to me all the time, you are only nice to me when you want money and you won't have sex with me unless I show you my money, we never get to hang out anymore because when we hang out you always wanna buy something expensive"

Mindy shakes her head "That's not true" Her voice cracks "It is Mindy and that's why I'm divorcing you, I can't be around someone who uses me like this" Just before David leaves the apartment "Expect divorce papers in your mailbox tomorrow morning and sign them" He looks at me as he has one hand on the door knob "I'm sorry Brianna for everything" David frowns at me "It's fine" I smile at him to let him know there's no hard feelings "Thank you Brianna" He smiles back, he twists the door knob and just like that he leaves.

Mindy runs to her bedroom and slams the door shut "Man, that was tough" Brendan says showing me no emotion "She deserves it" I tell him "After everything she put that poor guy through, I agree" Brendan nods "David seems like a good guy" I sigh "Mindy doesn't see that, too bad because he was very much in love with Mindy but Mindy only cared about his money" Brendan shakes his head "David is better off without her" Brendan nods "Exactly" A couple of hours later

Marshall's POV:

You know what's really fucking with my mind is Brianna, that bitch slept with someone, I just know it because there is a fucking hickey on her neck. I was fucking pissed off the moment I saw the hickey on her neck. I know it shouldn't bother me because we are both single and she is allowed to do whatever she wants but I'm still in love with her. 

Before she left for New York, when I hugged her and kissed her seductively on her neck I wanted to go further, I wanted to take her right on her bed and fuck her like I have never fucked anyone before. I meant when I said that I miss her because I fucking do miss her, I miss her so fucking much, I need her psycho ass with me and when she called me on the phone crying it broke my heart to hear her cry, I don't know what was her reason for crying so much on the phone with me but whatever it was got her real good.

It's 8pm I'm in the living room sitting on the sofa with Skylar Grey and Bella is asleep in her room since she is so tired from spending the whole day with me in the studio. Ever since Brianna left for New York I have been calling Skylar and her boyfriend up so they can sometimes keep me company, I also have Royce and Denaun over too and my daughters. 

Skylar is great to have around and she is nice to talk too. I'm glad I found a friend like her. I love her because she is my best friend. Her boyfriend didn't show up tonight because he is away I don't know where though since Skylar never told me "Hey, you alright there?" Skylar asks me "Yeah I'm fine" I nod "You are missing the whole movie"Skylar points out "Sorry I was just thinking" I sigh "About Brianna?" She asks me "Yeah" I nod "Why?" She asks me "I just fucking hate her" I say annoyed "What did she do?" She asks me "She is a fucking bitch I should have never fallen for her" I raise my voice "Marshall, there should be a good reason why you hate her, you can't just go around hating  someone without giving a reason"

She shakes her head at me "I know but I hate her" Skylar laughs "What the fuck are you laughing at?" I ask her "You" She laughs "Why?" I furrow my eyebrows at her "No matter how many times you say you hate her, you don't hate her, you love her, you are just angry at her" She giggles "Do you really think that?" I ask her with a smirk "Yes" Without thinking I grab Skylars neck and kiss her hard. She tries to fight the kiss but without luck she gives up and kisses me back. I take her to my room without breaking the kiss and we had sex. Paybacks a bitch.