Chapter 21

My mom lightly taps on my shoulder to wake me up but I can't seem to open my eyes it's as if they are glued shut "Honey wake up" She says softly, I let out a light moan, my mom giggles. She is now shaking me, what the fuck am I, mom? a fucking salt shaker "Sweetie we are here, wake up" She says a little harsh "Noooooo" I groan "Mindy, what the hell are you doing?" My mom whisper/yells "Shhhh" 

I hear Mindy chuckling, what the hell is she up to? "3... 2... 1..." She lets out one last chuckle "WAKE UP" Mindy yells in my ear, I wake up screaming and bump my head on the window "Owww" I rub my head because it HURTS, Mindy is laughing, what a bitch? "Mindy, WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yell. She is lying down, holding her stomach with her knees up laughing. She looks up at me. 

I give her a death glare "Oooooh, someones pissed" She laughs, I go over to try grab her hair but my mom slaps my hand away "Hey, hey, hey quit it, Mindy apologize, Brianna calm down" Mom yells "What the fuck?" I look at my mom in disbelief  "Apologize to her? it was so funny, her face was priceless" She begins to laugh again

"MOM" My mom hits her forehead on the steering wheel and mumbles something under her breath. We all got out of the car and Mindy walks up to me "What did she say?" Mindy asks me "How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I glare at Mindy "You are no help" Mindy shakes her head "I have two syllabus" I smirk "Yeah" She looks confused as to where I'm going with it "It goes like this" I pull up both of my middle fingers to her "Fuck you" I laugh "Ughhh" I laugh then we give each other death glares. 

My mom approaches us with my suitcase in her hand "Are you ready ladies?" My mom asks "Yes mother" Mindy says in a polite manner "Very well" She nods "Yo ma, do you mind if I take my suitcase up to the apartment?" I talk in my Detroit accent "Uhhh, that's okay sweetie" My mom says awkwardly. 

Mindy leans against me and whispers in my ear while mom is walking ahead of us inside the apartment building "Can't you be a little feminine like me?" Mindy asks me "Like you? no thanks" I scoff  "Ughh I don't even know why I tried" Mindy groans "Why did you? you should know me by now B" I smirk "B?" I chuckle, I walk up to my mom and Mindy rush behind me

"Mom, Bri called me a bitch" Mindy glares at me telling mom "Brianna" My mom shakes her head "In my defense I did not call her a "Bitch"" My mom places her hands on her hips and cocks her head to the side "Then what did you call her?" My mom asks me with attitude ""B" can mean anything like "babe", did she think of that?" Mom turns her head to look at Mindy and shrugs "She's not wrong "B" could mean anything! she must have called you "baby"" I smirk at Mindy in a cheeky way "Seriously" 

Mom ignores what Mindy said and walks inside the elevator along with me and Mindy following behind her "Nice going" She whispers sarcastically "Thank you" I whisper sarcastically to her "How do you do that?" She whispers "Uhhh I'm not telling you" I shake my head "I hate you" She whispers "Aww I love you too" I whisper back at her, mom whips her head back and glares at us "What are you two girls whispering about?" My mom asks us "Nothing" We say at the same time "Thought so" She turns her head back then the elevator dings on the third floor, all three of us get out of the elevator and walk down the long hallway "We are here"

Mom opens the door of the apartment. To my amaze the apartment is big, the walls are painted white, there is a gold frame picture of my parents hung on the wall, the chandelier dangles in the certain of the ceiling, fancy, the carpet is on the center of the floor with the coffee table on top and a black flat screen TV mounted to the wall. 

There's two males sitting on a black leather couch sipping their beer from the glass bottles and their feet relaxed on the coffee table in front of them while they are watching football "Uhmm" The two males quickly shifts their heads towards us. One of the male with pushed up dark brown hair and innocent blue eyes with light tan skin scans me up and down and the other male with little dark brown hair, captivating brown eyes with chocolate skin looks at me and smile gently, he speaks up "Ooooh who is this fine looking lady?" 

The male stands up from the couch "Shut up Brendan" Brendan walks up to me while the other male stays seated "What's your name little lady?" He asks me "Brianna" I smile at him shyly "Beautiful name Brianna though it sounds very familiar anyways, my name is Brendan, so how do you know Mindy?" I glare at Mindy

"Brendan, Brianna is my daughter" My mom tells Brendan "Ohhh, so this is the famous Brianna I have heard all a about" Brendan smiles at me "I'm guessing bad things" I chuckle "No, your mother speaks very highly of you" He smiles "Really?" I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow at him "Yes, she told me how you are head strong, driven, determined, beautiful, talented, sarcastic and very fun to hang around with, she said you have all the bes--" Mindy interrupts him "Okay, lets talk about how amazing I am, David come here" The male gets up from the couch and lets out a long sigh before he approaches us. 

Mindy takes his hand and kiss his cheek "This is my fabulous husband, David, this my sister Brianna, Brianna, this is David" David sticks out his hand so I can shake it "He's a millionaire"

She squeals as she places her hand on his chest while the other hand rests on his back "And he is all mine" She once again kiss him on the cheek but his face says that he's bored, angry and just simply not in love with Mindy "It's nice to meet you David" I offer him a kind smile "Likewise" David whispers something in Mindy's ear while taking a few glances at me here and there, I frown. 

Mindy whispers back at him and took a quick glance at me. What the hell are they talking about me? David gives me a dirty look while Mindy has a smirk on her face. What was that all about?