Chapter 19

3rd P.O.V:

Light poured into the twin's window and woke Wanda up. All Wanda could think about was the pounding in her head. She then felt arms wrap around her. She turned towards her twin and saw that he was awake.

"Доброе утро, брат. Как ты спал?" Wanda asked. (Good Morning, Brother. How did you sleep?) "Хорошо. Как ты себя чувствуешь?" Pietro said as he looked at me in concern. (Good. How do you feel today?)

"я хорошо себя чувствую." Wanda said as she smiled at her brother's concerned face. (I feel fine.) Pietro just looked at his twin and then got up. He sped out of the the room and grabbed a water from the kitchen and then ran back to their shared room.

"Here." Pietro said as he handed the water to his twin. "Thank you." Wanda said as she took the water from her brother. She set the glass down and looked at her brother. "Vhat time is it?" Wanda asked. Pietro looked at the clock.

"It's 10:36. Ve slept for a long time." Pietro said as he looked at me. Wanda looked kind of surprised at the news. "I didn't have nightmares. That's a first." Wanda said with a shocked expression. She then smiled. "Ve don't have school today." Wanda said as she turned to her brother.

Pietro laughed at his sister's enthusiasm. "Vhat vould you like to do today?" Pietro asked. "Eat. Then have a criminal minds marathon." Wanda said as she got out of bed. Pietro smirked at his sister and flashed over to her side and picked her up.

He ran down stairs and put her on the sofa and sat next to her. "Pietro!" Wanda shrieked. "Vhat vould you like to eat?" Pietro asked with a smirk ignoring her shriek. Wanda gave him the stink eye and said, "Pancakes, with eggs and bacon."

"Coming right up." Pietro said as he sped into the kitchen and started to cook. He turned on the coffee maker and started to make some coffee for both of them. Then he pulled out some pancake mix and started to work on making some blueberry pancakes.

He then pulled out the griddle and heated it up. Once it was heated, he started to ladle some of the mix onto the hot griddle. He sped cover to the fridge and looked around and found the bacon. He pulled out ten slices and stuck them on the griddle.

Pietro found some potatoes and cut them up so he could cook them. The coffee maker dinged and saw that the coffee was done. Pietro smiled as he plated the food and walked over to his sister and handed her her plate.

(Ignore the toast

(Ignore the toast.)

He watched as her face lit up with happiness. "Thank you! I'm sooo hungry!" Wanda said as she started to dig in. Pietro walked back to the kitchen and made Wanda her coffee. He smiled when he got it to the exact way she liked it.

She was his other half. His twin. He was going to make sure she was safe, loved and cared for. No matter what. When he saw her laying it Edward's arms. His heart stopped. He was afraid that she was dead.

She had been still. To still. He knew that Edward wasn't human. None of the Cullens were, but he wasn't going to look into them. Unless they became a threat to his sister. Then he would get them on the first plane back to Italy.

His sister was his first and only priority. She was the only person he truly cared for. As he walked back into the living room with Wanda's coffee, he saw that she was halfway done with her plate. "Looks like you vere hungry." Pietro said as he handed Wanda her cup.

"Thank you. I'm glad you made me this. I'm also glad ve are missing that stupid biology field trip. I hate that class." Wanda said as she took a sip of the coffee. Pietro only smirked at this as he turned on the tv and started to play criminal minds.