Chapter 17

3rd P.O.V:

Edward hated seeing his mate hurt. He hated that he couldn't do anything to wake her up. He hated that he had to deal with Bella's questions. Edward looked up from Wanda and glanced back at Pietro.

Pietro was talking lowly with Alice and Jasper but Edward had no problem hearing what was being said. "Your mother didn't have to make me a meal." Pietro said. "I knew you wouldn't want to leave her side anytime soon.

So I asked if she could make a little extra during dinner so we could send it to you. The food in the cafeteria is horrible and overpriced." Alice said as she looked up at Pietro. Alice was a pixie compared to Pietro's 6'0 frame.

She was small even next to Wanda's 5'5 frame. Jasper was taller then Pietro by three inches. Alice was 4'10. Jasper moved closer to Alice as the scent of blood started to get to him. Pietro noticed Jasper shift and walked over to the window.

He opened it and let the fresh air in. As soon as he did this, Jasper started to relax. "Sorry. I don't like the vay hospitals smell." Pietro said. "It's fine. Fresh air may do us some good." Jasper said with a smirk at Pietro. Edward thought back to the text he got from Alice.

(Flashback)

Edward ran at human speed to his car and drove home as fast as he could. He couldn't believe Alice had decided to keep something from him. Again. He was pissed and had every right to be.

His mate was hurt and Alice knew before hand that this was going to happen but didn't tell Edward. Once Edward arrived home, he got out of his car and sped into the house.

"Alice!" He yelled as he looked around for his sister. <Edward, before you try to beat me senseless, let me explain.> Alice thought as she walked down the stairs. "Explain what?!

My mate is in the hospital because of you! You knew and didn't tell me! Bella is asking questions that we can't answer and Pietro is losing his mind over the fact that his sister, his TWIN is in the hospital!

I could have lost her. Do you understand that?" Edward asked as he lunged at Alice. Jasper appeared in between the two of them and shoved Edward away from Alice.

Waves of calm hit Edward like a brick wall and forced Edward to calm down even though he didn't want to. "Edward, I get that your upset, and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you.

You have every right to be angry at me and I never should have hidden that vision from you. Wanda is your mate and she almost died." Alice said to Edward as she moved around Jasper.

Edward just looked at his sister and then at the rest of his family who and gathered in the living room. "We have another problem. Bella is asking questions and wants to know how I did what I did." Edward said.

"Why don't we just kill her and get it over with?" Rosalie asked. "Rose!" Esme scolded. "I'm with Rosalie. Bella can't know about us. We need to get rid of her." Jasper said.

"We can't take a human life. I won't let us fall apart because one human is asking questions." Carlisle said. Edward pursed his lips and shook his head. "She won't give up." Edward said.

"We don't know if she actually saw anything that could hurt us. We can always make it like she was seeing things. She did hit her head." Alice said. The Cullens nodded and prayed that it would work.

"Hey Esme? Could you do me a favor?" Edward asked. Esme looked at Edward with a curious look. "What do you need?" Esme asked. "I was wondering if you could make a meal for Pietro, because I doubt he's going to leave the hospital any time soon." Edward asked

Esme smiled and nodded at her youngest son. "I need to get back to the hospital. I'll see everyone later." Carlisle said as he headed out the door. The Cullen children stood in the living room as Esme made food for Pietro.

"Edward? Do you mind if me and Jasper go with you to the hospital?" Alice asked. Edward sighed and then nodded. Alice smiled at her brother and started to bounce because she was happy.

(End of flashback)

A gasp pulled Edward from his thoughts. Wanda's eyes snapped open and she groaned as the light hit her eyes. Her body hurt and she was confused as to where she was. "Vanda?" Pietro asked as he slowly walked over to his twin.

"Pietro? Vhat happened?" Wanda asked as Pietro put his hands on either side of Wanda's face

"Pietro? Vhat happened?" Wanda asked as Pietro put his hands on either side of Wanda's face. "You're avake. I can't believe you're avake." Pietro said as he looked his sister over. Neither of the Twins noticed that Carlisle had just walked into the room.

"Ah. Wanda. I'm glad to see that you are up. How do you feel?" Carlisle asked. Wanda didn't say any this as she glanced at her twin. He nodded and slipped his hand into hers. "I feel a little sore." Wanda said.

Yay!! Wanda's awake!! Sorry about the delay guys

Yay!! Wanda's awake!! Sorry about the delay guys. I was working on a new project called Protecter. I'm also working on getting my license and gonna have one last family trip this week. I'm going to Mane. Don't worry. I'll post pics.