Rehan looked back at Mr Sayed who was now looking at Rehan keenly. He shifted in his chair and glanced at Kaif who was smirking. He was now getting impatient looking at the different facial expression. No one was giving him any clue of what was going on and he hated it.

"Did I do any mistake?" He asked and he heard Kaif giggled who was quick enough to hide it pretending to cough. He glared at Kaif and turned back to Mr Sayed waiting for him speak.

"And why do feel that way?" Mr Sayed asked moving a little behind looking at Rehan, hiding his smile.

Rehan did not speak up, his gaze moving down on his legs. He felt worst. The only thing that was keeping him here was his work and even he had failed at that he didn't what he would do. Suddenly he heard laughter. He looked up to see Kaif laughing while the other two men smiled at Rehan.

"Dude look at your face." Kaif said pointing towards Rehan's face that looked like he would cry at any moment. Rehan nudged Kaif in his stomach, making him to wince.

"Okay enough." Mr Sayed said gaining everyone's attention. Rehan was all ears to listen to what he had to say while the other two boy's were waiting for his reaction.

"Rehan you might be knowing that we have many branches in different part of countries, right?" Mr Sayed said and Rehan nodded his head. This company wasn't just his dream work. He knew they hired the best employees and they had their branches in different part of every continent making it one of the best company in the world.

"So I was thinking of something in India." Mr Sayed said hiding his smile taking Rehan by surprise.

"It would be great." He said the first thing that came to his mind. He waited for Mr Sayed to say something but instead of replying, he took out an envelope from his drawer and handed it to Rehan. Rehan took it with a question in his eyes.

"Open it." Nabil said and Rehan looked at him nodding his head, opening the envelope. He opened the envelope to find two tickets to India. He was confused and waited for some explanation.

"I have decided to be partners with you." Mr Sayed said making Rehan to look at him in bewilder. He thought that he had heard something wrong.

Partners? One of the most successful and the richest businessman on the globe was asking to be his partner!

"Mr Sayed this, you hardly know me and partnership!?" Rehan exclaimed turning to Kaif and he patted his back.

"Dude we trust you and we know you are capable of this." Kaif said

"And you deserve it." Nabil said making Rehan to look at him. He smiled at him, a lump in his throat. He was astonished. He never in his wildest dream had thought this. He was floating on ninth cloud. He couldn't describe his happiness.

"JazakAllahu Khairan Khair Mr Sayed, this means a lot to me." Rehan said smiling at Mr Sayed not knowing how to thank him.

"Wa iyyaki, but just so you know I am giving you a responsibility." Mr Syed said smiling at Rehan and Rehan nodded his head, his entire concentration now on whatever he was going to say.

"I am handing you Kaif." Mr Sayed said and Rehan turned to Kaif who had a goofy smile on his face. Rehan nodded his head, wanting Mr Sayed to explain what he meant.

"I want you to train Kaif about business. I am getting old so I want him to be capable enough to take over my work along with Nabil. I would have told Nabil to do the needful but I very well know my son, he wont be able to do anything stating here so I want you to take him with you to India and help him. I hope you will do this for this old man, right?" Mr Sayed said smiling while Kaif groaned from besides Rehan making him giggle.