Conversation and Ploy

Start from the beginning

Midoriya nodded his head knowing this was 'dangerous' and he should have ratted out everything in the first place "No. I didn't keep it secret. I told the police in my eyewitness testimony and they began to do some planning themselves. If you wonder why I kept it secret was because I was knocked out and to avoid to cause panic. Look at the world out there. Do you think they are ready to be told that someone like the Berserker is out there? They would be very afraid. So afraid even I'm afraid to see what would happen if our slip ups and failures keep stacking upon one another. Thankfully the media and info given will dissuade the crowd to feel more secure and return to their daily lives like always." He revealed to the hero. He brushed his hair with one hand "You can ask the cops. But keep it secret. The island can be in lock down and this whole event can be covered up if you wish too. I recommend that. When I was beaten to a pulp, he talked about trying to sneak in and get back his Dragonslayer. He said he would raid wherever his blade would be locked in later due to an oversight, a mistake he made that forced him to change his plans. You'll never find him out there so take this chance and wait for him to get close." Midoriya told him, crossing his arms before walking away.

"Please do this the way a professional hero would do. Don't let that bastard intimidate our society and less miss a chance to beat him." With that, he stepped out and walked away to the exit.

Endeavor on the other hand was shocked, still taking in that message. He memorized it and if needed would call on him to tell the rest of the heroes who would join on this sneak attack. They must capture the Berserker at all costs or if it comes to that, stop him permanently. This was a sudden break through.

Never did he ever thought Midoriya would be such a paranoid like guy. In full honesty, he respected that. All Might could never be that cautious and by the life of him could never keep things close to the vest when it was about to take down a bad guy. He trusted too much in his own strength and those around him to try and think outside the box.

"Full of surprises huh? Midoriya" he murmured before entering the room were his family was having a heart to heart moment.

Even then as he entered to see Rei and Shoto crying together in a hug, that conversation kept buzzing inside his head. Barely a month. He only has weeks to prepare.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Midoriya exited the hospital level they were at and had taken the elevator. He wanted to go back for Uraraka but when he turned to see inside Todoroki's room, she was too happy for his rude ass to barge in and stop her from having fun. It seems she found it cute Shoto was comforting his mom and he choose to let her enjoy it.

It was also the right thing to do. After all, he killed the real Midoriya. Guilt is not something that sticks for long though. Eventually he'll get used to the idea he was this naive feeble guy that changed the day the Berserker appeared and turned him into a badass. Then he could actually decide to stay or leave.

One way or the other... He was going to make destiny spit out every single thing it took. Even his Ura-san. That is a promise.

The elevator opened it's doors and as he descended with it he analyzed all around him with a certain curiosity even as he exited with a quick turn.

This world was strange. It felt like he was walking down some fantasy world. He looked around to see people walking around, kids playing and tagging, and even today the hospital was back to normal since the day they took in patients left and right from the incident.

Suddenly he was zoned out of his thoughts. A child threw a ball to his feet and he kicked it back to him with a nudge as another caught it and there they went to follow him.