True Art Pt.1 <ChanBaek>

Baekhyun grabbed his umbrella and his bag before bursting out the door. He was late, super late. He looked down at his watch starting to run. He was going to be in so much trouble if he missed the grand opening.

~~~~

Chanyeol tied his shoe before beginning his daily run. He had been trying to get back in shape and running once a day was just the start. He turned the corner his eyes on the sky. It was going to rain and Chanyeol wasn't too happy about that.

~~~~

Baekhyun turned the corner his body colliding with another. His glasses hit the ground and so did he.

"Fuck I'm so fired" He mumbled

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention" The male spoke helping Baekhyun stand

"Do you see my glasses?" Baekhyun asked looking around

His vision was blurry and he couldn't make out what was his glasses and what was a crack in the sidewalk.

"Here...Wait Baekhyun?" The male questioned eyeing him

"Sorry do I know you?"

"It's me Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol from highschool."

"Oh yeah, It was really nice seeing you but I'm super late" Baekhyun spoke before taking off again

Chanyeol stood there staring at him as he ran.

"Wow I didnt think he could get cuter"

Highschool

Baekhyun was a good student. Straight A's and aced every test, he was polite and listened well. Everyone loved him, some even wanted to date him. But even though Baekhyun was single, he was loyal to one person. His crush.

Baekhyun walked, his arms filled with art supplies as he made his way to his car. He turned around the corner and before he knew it he was sitting on the ground, art supplies surrounding him and his glasses gone.

"I'm so sorry"

Baekhyun knew that voice.

"Ch-Chanyeol? Oh it's okay" Baekhyun blushed

"I wasn't paying attention, I'm a little late for practice"

"I-It's fine do you see my glasses?"

"Here"

Baekhyun reached out grabbing both his glasses and Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol smiled softly as Baekhyun shyly took a step back.

"I'll see you later okay?" Chanyeol

"Y-Yeah"

Chanyeol made his way into the gym as Baekhyun began collecting the art supplies that had been dropped.

~~~~

Baekhyun stared at the canvas with a soft smile. He was going to use this painting to ask someone to prom. He had told himself over and over that he needed to take the chance now or else he'd never do it.

Baekhyun quickly collected his things and made his way to his car. He drove to the back of the neighborhood stopping at a large mansion. He took a breath getting ready to step out of the car when he watched Chanyeol pull into the driveway. He watched as Chanyeol got out helping a male about Baekhyuns height get out. Baekhyun sat there watching as they kissed Chanyeol smiling widely.

"My parents are gone for the weekend"

"I should've never thought he'd want to go with me" Baekhyun spoke beginning to cry

He started his car driving off catching Chanyeol's attention. The taller watched as Baekhyun drove off crying.

~~~~

Baekhyun stood quietly in the elevator. He was crying.

"Look at me I'm crying over someone from Highschool" Baekhyun wiped his tears as he stepped out of the elevator

"Baekhyun!!!" His boss shouted

Baekhyun rushed over beginning to apologize as the short male pulled at his ear.

"The opening really? Why couldn't it be any other day for you to be late?"

"Kyungsoo I'm so sorry"

"Get in there and make your damn speech so we can get these people out and able to explore."

"I'll be right back" Baekhyun spoke rushing into the room

Oop I've got an announcement and before I say it I'd like to say that I've been struggling with this for a while and I wasn't sure about it until recently. Soooo

 Soooo