Trips To Japan <KaiSoo>

Kyungsoo walked through the airport waving at the screaming fans. He happily took the presents as he passed by his phone buzzing in his hand.

From Nini:When will you be here?

From Soo: I'm about to board my plane so about an hour

From Nini: Good, I'm glad I get to see you so soon again.

From Soo: Well I'm glad I got cast for the Movie. I'm happy to be able to see you again.

From Nini: The media is going to have a field day with this. They already think we're dating every time we work together and you come to Japan.

From Soo: Well they're right. We are dating but only we know that. I'll see you soon~ 💖💖

From Nini: See you soon💖

~~

Kyungsoo met up with the cast of his new movie his eyes meeting with Jongin's. He flashed a quick smile before looking around.

"We'll start shooting tomorrow" The director spoke loudly

"Well I'm a bit jet lagged I'll be at my hotel" Kyungsoo smiled

"Are you sure? I was going to invite everyone to the karaoke" One of the actors spoke

"I'm sorry, maybe next time I'm really tired" Kyungsoo smiles softly

"Rest well"

Kyungsoo shot a knowing look to Jongin as he gathered his stuff. He walked out to his waiting car and began opened up his phone. The media sites were buzzing with news about his and Jongin's possible relationship. A wide smile spread across his face as he read through the news.

Is Famous Korean Actor Do Kyungsoo dating Famous Japanese Dancer/Actor Kim Jongin? The fans are obsessed with this celebrity ship! And we are too, the way they look at each other while acting gets us thinking.

Kyungsoo chuckled loudly as the car came to a stop. He stepped out his body guards walking up. One of them handed Kyungsoo a key card for his hotel room and he looked up at the taller curiously.

"I asked for two"

"Yes sir, He already has his" He whispered

"Good job Chanyeol" Kyungsoo smiled widely walking into the hotel

~~

Kyungsoo sat on the couch in his hotel room waiting for Jongin to arrive. He heard the door click and immediately jumped up. Jongin smiled widely as Kyungsoo rushed over. Jongin shut the door right as their lips slammed together. Kyungsoo pulled away smiling softly as Jongin gripped his waist.

"It's been a little too long hasn't it?" Jongin smirked

"Way too long"

Jongin moved forward Kyungsoo walking backwards. His back hit the couch as Jongin kissed him over and over again. They hadn't seen each other in almost a year and that was hell to both of them.

Kyungsoo panted heavily as he moved to get his shirt off. Jongin did the same his eyes glazed with lust as he fumbled with his pants. Kyungsoo already had his pants off and he was touching himself in ways Jongin wanted to.

"U-Uh hurry" Kyungsoo panted

Jongin tossed his pants and boxers to the floor as he gripped Kyungsoo's thigh. (The media)

"God Jongin, please"

Kyungsoo let out a loud gasp as Jongin entered him. Kyungsoo gripped the couch his eyes closing tightly. Jongin smirked at the now quiet Kyungsoo.

"That made you quiet"

"G-Go Jongin" Kyungsoo panted

"Why should I?" Jongin teased

"Jongin I want you to-Ahh~" Jongin began to thrust interrupting Kyungsoo's sentence

Kyungsoo let out a loud moan not bothering to worry about the people in the rooms beside his.

"A-AH YES!"

Jongin thrusted faster his lips sucking and biting at the skin on Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo bit into his bottom lip as Jongin hit his prostate. Their sweaty bodies pressed together and the room is filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

"Scream for me" Jongin panted huskily in Kyungsoo's ear

Kyungsoo's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he let out a loud moan.

"A-AH FUCK JONGIN PLEASE!"

Jongin let out a groan as Kyungsoo came, he followed soon after his eyes shut tightly. The two laid there panting neither wanting to move just yet. Once Jongin's breathing became stable he stood up pulling his clothes on and started to clean up.

"Baby, I've gotta go okay?" Jongin spoke softly

"Already?" Kyungsoo whined

"I've got a runway to go watch."

"Which one I've got one scheduled for tonight too" Kyungsoo smiled

"Gucci"

"Well, I'll see you there."Kyungsoo smiled happily

~~~

Kyungsoo walked over finding his seat right beside his manager. He noticed Jongin sitting right across the runway staring at him. Kyungsoo smiled softly before turning to his manager who was talking on the phone.

"And there's audio of the name?" His manager asked

Kyungsoo tapped his shoulder confused only now noticing that everyone eyes were on him and Jongin.

"Wh-Whats going on?" Kyungsoo asked nervously

Jongin stood up walking on top of the runway and straight to Kyungsoo.

"Soo someone from one of the rooms near you took pictures of me entering your room and released sound clips of you screaming my name. Everyone knows baby." Jongin smirked

Kyungsoo bit his lip nervously staring up at Jongin.

"B-But-"

"Oh shut up and kiss me Kyungsoo we can finally be together in peace," Jongin smirked leaning forward

---------------------------

Yay!!!!! I really enjoyed this Chapter. If you didn't realize in this Jongin is Japanese and Kyungsoo is Korean. Jongin is famous for his Acting and dancing and Kyungsoo is famous for his Acting. They met on Kyungsoo's first movie in Japan and that's when they started dating.