Loey Pt.2 <ChanBaek>

"THAT'S ME!" Baekhyun screamed pointing at the T.V

The shop workers rushed to Baekhyun and watched the T.V as Baekhyun groaned.

"My face is everywhere! All his crazy fans are gonna make assumptions and come after me" Baekhyun whined

"Hey it's not that bad! I mean you got to meet him!"

"THAT DOESN'T HELP ME!"

Next Week

Throughout the next week the shop had been getting vandalized or more buys. Baekhyun continuously apologized to the workers at the shop and even took his apologies to Instagram. The fans had also taken over his Instagram. Either liking him or hating him. The majority hating him and leaving nasty comments. So he apologized for meeting Chanyeol like he did.

Baekhyun sighed setting his phone down. He was sick of all the notifications. He walked around the flower shop getting ready to close when he heard the door bell ding. He looked up and sighed.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Am I okay!? Chanyeol your crazy fans won't leave me alone! I'm just someone who thought your goddamn dog was cute and now I'm getting so much hate for it! What did I do wrong!?" Baekhyun cried

Chanyeol stared at him eyes filled with pain. He had seen Baekhyun's apology post and that post hurt him. He thought Baekhyun was adorable and was going to ask for his number if the boy had waited a few seconds longer.

"Baekhyun....I know this isn't really the time but I want to take you somewhere" Chanyeol spoke nervously

Baekhyun wiped his tears and looked at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol I just wanna be left alone" Baekhyun sighed

"That can't happen. Not if I like you"

Baekhyun's eyes widened as Chanyeol grabbed his wrist. He dragged him outside and they heard a small bark. Baekhyun smiled a bit seeing Chanyeol kneel down and untie Toben's leash. The two walked with Toben at their sides. Silence overtook them as Chanyeol lead the way.

"What is this?" Baekhyun asked eyeing the vacant looking building

"I'm getting this place rebuilt soon and I'm really happy to show you. I'm going to have a house, right here down the road from that flower shop. I'll hopefully get to see you everyday I'm free"

"Ch-Chanyeol....I don't know what to say"

"You know I need someone to take care of Toben when I'm gone and I'm always lonely and bored. It's so booooooring living alone" Chanyeol complained

"Fine! Fine! I'll stay with you but we will have separate rooms"

"What's the point you'll end up in mine anyway!"

"YAH" Baekhyun shouted