Mistakes Pt.1 <KaiHun>

Jongin smiled warmly as fans swarmed around him. He was finally going home after going to four different runways and some after parties.

All he wanted to do now was see Sehun. Sehun was a secret to the public, well what they were was a secret. Sehun was a very famous rapper and dancer and both were scared they'd ruin their careers.

~~~~

Jongin shut the front door peeking into the living room, he smiled widely at the sight he saw. Sehun was sleeping quietly on the couch he had clearly been waiting up for Jongin. He slowly walked closer leaning down to kiss Sehun on the cheek.

Sehun opened his eyes a smile on his face. He pulled Jongin onto the couch. Jongin let out a little giggle cuddling up to the taller.

"Oh god I haven't seen you in two weeks" Sehun smiled

"I know I've missed you so much" Jongin spoke softly

"I didnt think I was going to make it."

"Yeah."

The room went silent Jongin thinking hard before he spoke.

"I want to tell our fans about us!"

"J-Jongin-"

"If they love us they won't care, right? As long as we're in love and happy." Jongin smiled

"Jongin please-"

"Then maybe we can move in together and possibly get married?" Jongin smiled widely finally meeting Sehun's eyes

The taller had fear in his eyes and Jongin let out a shaky breath.

"Jongin I can't do it. I'm only 22 I can't settle down now. I love you but I...I I'm just not ready"

"Are you breaking up with me?" Jongin whispered

"I'm sorry Jongin."

"Please leave" Jongin cried

Jongin listened as Sehun left his apartment before curling into a ball on the couch. All the memories and all the love wasn't real. Jongin was the only one in love. He just wanted to be happy with Sehun. The one man that had made him feel so special and needed. But now he had nothing.

I'm crying rn😭😭😭