Body Guard Final <KaiHun>

I'm skipping some shit. My book, I made plans for this!!!

Sehun laid Jongin back against the couch taking his shirt off. Sehun's lips attached to Jongin's neck as he unbuttoned his own shirt.

Jongin waited patiently as Sehun got both of their pants off.

"I don't have lube"

"Saliva, fingers" Jongin panted opening his mouth wide

Sehun stuck his fingers in Jongin's already open mouth. Jongin began to suck on Sehun's fingers Sehun leaning down to Jongin's ear.

"When you suck on them like that it makes me want you to suck on other things" Sehun smirked

Jongin pulled Sehun's fingers out of his mouth speaking.

"How bout for breakfast?" He smirked

Sehun's eyes didn't move from Jongin's as he slid his first finger in. Jongin held up two fingers urging him to add another.

"How about I add them all right now?" Sehun smirked

Jongin quickly tried to respond but immediately stopped when Sehun added three more fingers beside the first. Jongin bit his lip as Sehun thrusted his fingers.

"J-Just forget it!" Jongin panted

Sehun pulled his fingers out and grabbed Jongin's leg. He pushed it against his chest as he pushed into Jongin. Jongin whined softly gripping the couch. It had been a while since they had gotten a chance like this.

"F-Fuck move"

Sehun began to thrust causing Jongin to moan. Jongin moaned loudly as Sehun thrusted.

An Hour Later

Jongin laid in the bedroom his hair soaking with water from the shower. He was cuddled up to Sehun, his hand resting on Sehun's bare chest and his head on Sehun's arm. Something was still bothering Jongin.

"Jongin, you should probably get back to your room soon. Your manager will be here in a bit" Sehun interrupted the silence

"I don't want to go" Jongin spoke softly

"But if you don't he'll know"

"And so what? Sehun I'm so sick of hiding....hiding us. Hiding how I feel about you. I want everyone to know I'm yours. I want that. I don't want you to be my body guard, I want you to be my boyfriend"

"I am your boyfriend"

"No Sehun. Boyfriends go out on dates and kiss and hold hands in public. We aren't boyfriends. We're just having sex together. That's all we ever do. I'm so sick of it Sehun. I want to be some thing real"

"I-"

"And please feel free to come to me when you realize that I don't care about my fame. I care about you over that. It was you who was too scared to tell anyone" Jongin huffed pulling his pants on

Jongin collected his things and mad his way out without saying another word. Sehun just sat there in silence. He was thinking really hard about the truth. It was him.

The Next Afternoon

Sehun awkwardly walked beside Jonginas he made his way to his fansign. Jongin's face was plastered with a fake smile but you could tell that in his eyes was pain.

Jongin felt a warm hand engulf his and looked down. His eyes widened as he looked up.

"I don't say it often but I love you okay? I'm sorry too...I want to be able to hold you out in public too" Sehun smiled softly

"Sehun, let Jongin go" Jongin's manager popped in

"And why?" Jongin asked

"Because he's your body guard and people are taking photos"

"I don't care. He's not my body guard, he's my boyfriend" Jongin smiled

"Am I allowed to kiss you?" Sehun asked looking down at Jongin

"Of course"

Sehun leaned down for a kiss as girls screamed loudly.

Hello!! Goodnight it's 2 in the morning and I have to leave at 12 in the morning. I'll sleep in the car heh love you guys lots